• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Fused Dreams (OOC)

Hello everyone! Looking forward to rping with you all. :)

Also, Latios Latios how do we calculate the weaknesses of a pokemon with three types, in my character's case being psychic/fairy/fire?

Gather all the type that are super effective toward your Pokemon and gather all the resistances as well for each element in your Pokemon. Add up how many Supers and Resistances there are and get your total. (There's an example on both my characters that show the process) if you need help with the math let me know.

Hello everyone! Get ready to be spammed with fusions :horns:

.....Jk, but if I find cool stuff, I might show them to others unless told not to :3

Also, might need help deciding on which Pokémon to do @-@
Either this cherry blossom!

13391090_542937142575062_2009662805_n.jpg
Or this terrifying ball of choas >:3
pWJjLqb.png

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Your character is good for now but the other information must be filled in before its used.

And I know that those fusions has stats on the side that offer OP moves and abilities so I'm asking that you don't use them. Alight?

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Your character is good for now but the other information must be filled in before its used.

And I know that those fusions has stats on the side that offer OP moves and abilities so I'm asking that you don't use them. Alight?

Understood. I gotcha. So no megas and the like then? That's fine. Can she have Mist Ball and Moon Blast as moves, or are those too powerful?

No, they are fine. Just not the ability and special move listed in the pic. They are too op (I've seen that artwork before and know for a fact that it's op because I've read the info on it)

No, they are fine. Just not the ability and special move listed in the pic. They are too op (I've seen that artwork before and know for a fact that it's op because I've read the info on it)

Alright. I put a disregard text note in the spoiler for appearance and will work on it from there. Thanks!. :)

Latios Latios

Since your characters are all part of the Gardivoir line, can they be related to my character? I was thinking maybe that my character could be a cousin, or even a sister, who for reasons that I'm still coming up with, decided to give up her position to the throne. If that's not okay, that's fine. I'm just thinking of possible backstories and can always choose another pokemon fusion instead too.

Latios Latios

Since your characters are all part of the Gardivoir line, can they be related to my character? I was thinking maybe that my character could be a cousin, or even a sister, who for reasons that I'm still coming up with, decided to give up her position to the throne. If that's not okay, that's fine. I'm just thinking of possible backstories and can always choose another pokemon fusion instead too.
I won't accept being their sister as that will force me to change my characters backstories but cousin perhaps. However even though related this wouldn't give her any real position in the line to the throne except if both my characters ended up dying.

I won't accept being their sister as that will force me to change my characters backstories but cousin perhaps. However even though related this wouldn't give her any real position in the line to the throne except if both my characters ended up dying.

You're right. I apologize for not thinking about that. I'll just choose another fusion to make things easier. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back