• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Falling Stars (Closed to planning)

Arael

Resident Old Guy

tumblr_mxg5t6FckL1t2frpuo1_500.gif

"Welcome to the world of Pokemon."
Our Story

tumblr_mnd9evT9Jh1r8suc9o1_500.gif

Our Story:
It's rather simple really Four trainers they could be friends or complete strangers, It's up to you guys really I'm fine either way. They begin their adventure in Sandgem Town, Sinnoh in order to receive their pokedex from professor Rowan a well known pokemon researcher, each traveling for different reasons. Two wish to compete in the Sinnoh League and aim to become champion, while one wishes to be a top coordinator and aims to compete in every contest he/she possible in order to compete in the Grand Festival held this year, and Lastly one simply wishes to research pokemon and become a famous pokemon breeder.

All four of these teenagers aim high while only being rookies as they learn and grow into seasoned veterans during their travels.

But what's adventure without a little danger? Team Galactic is still at large and their leader Cyrus has somehow returned and is continuing his plan to recreate the galaxy by going after the legendary pokemon of Time, Space, and Antimatter..will our teens help stop the evil group for good this time or will they choose to standby and let the proper authorities handle this?

Battles and Mechanics
9334_wpm_lowres.jpg

7aef224ac2f22a2a304f6100cfb03a7b42e4a167_hq.gif

Battles and Mechanics
I'm trying something new, since rp battles take too long and tend to pull us away from the story instead we will be using my favorite pokemon battle simulator: Pokemon Showdown, don't worry it's a web based website and will allow us to share completed battles. The only requirement will be we must write out the ending of the battles with the winning pokemon and that's honestly it..you win or lose write out how and your characters reaction.

Same will go for gym battles which yours truly will be handling unless someone wants to battle as a certain gym leader or champion.

Catching pokemon on the other hand will be in my hands..just PM me the pokemon you wish to catch, I'll decide if it's okay or not and then I will assign a capture difficulty (How many post it takes to capture Ex. 1 post- easy 3 post- Extremely difficult) after a certain amount of post we will both decide over pm if the pokemon is ready to be captured and since I'm a big softy they'll probably always be good to go.

Rules and Expectations
hillary3.gif

Da Rulez!
1.) I'm a detailed writer so I will expect at least 1 or 2 paragraph responses absolutely no one liners ever!
2.) Reply at least once every 2 days and let me know if you'll be gone longer and I'll dismiss your character to do "Training" so it doesn't hinder the story until you get back.
3.) Romance is allowed since these will be late teens but nothing too heavy and don't force anyone into romance with your character
4.) Have fun, don't try to be too op, at least wait until we get at least 5 badges to gain some sort of powerhouse team
5.) Accept a loss and learn from it with your character, I want them all to grow both as a person and as a trainer
6.) If you read all of this post "I'm a cute papaya somewhere." in your CS....I'm weird don't judge.

Pokemon
pokemon_b2w2_trailer_starter_pokemon.gif

Pokemon
In this version of Sinnoh ALL pokemon are obtainable with the obvious exception of legionaries (and ultra beast) even though we will be working beside them later on. That being said our pokemon starters may in fact be any pokemon we desire as long as it's in base form and it grows at a realistic rate I don't want anyone having a Dragonite by the second gym. AS always pm me if you are unsure of any pokemon.

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

I'm interested. Just one question:

Will Mega Evolutions be allowed later on at the very least.

I'm interested. Just one question:

Will Mega Evolutions be allowed later on at the very least.

I may add it in later on by the 7th or after the 8th badge. It depends on character progress

Last edited:
I see that there's already 3 people who're interested, so I'll just throw my interest in just in case (don't want to take anyone's spot).

Last edited:
Well if we were to join, why not have a team rivalry? It would spice up the story a bunch. The only thing we'll need is a thread for both group a and b.

Well if we were to join, why not have a team rivalry? It would spice up the story a bunch. The only thing we'll need is a thread for both group a and b.
I was actually thinking of something like that! I applied for a HP so hopefully we can put that together or I could make a discord server for us all if you guys are down for that instead of threads

I don't really use discord so it would be easier for me to roleplay on a thread unless we have to then I don't mind trying to use discord again.

What do you mean by roles on the CS? What type of roles are there?

Since having everyone do the pokemon league challenge seemed a bit boring I added roles that we could all fill. And since they are all new trainers they have different goals. 2 Ace trainers 1 Pokemon coordinator 1 pokemon researcher

Ah okay. Its a little different from other pokemon roleplay's I have been in but its interesting. Now, should each group put up with different evil organizations or the same evil organization? Something like in ruby and sapphire where there two organizations, Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Ah okay. Its a little different from other pokemon roleplay's I have been in but its interesting. Now, should each group put up with different evil organizations or the same evil organization? Something like in ruby and sapphire where there two organizations, Team Magma and Team Aqua.

That'd be pretty difficult since team Galactic is the only evil team in Sinnoh, but for group B they could have Team Rocket instead who would be working more underground instead of having two Team Galactic stories.

Well I guess that could work if we are going by the actual game instead of making up a few organizations to make it more interesting. I have no problem with your idea though. Now about the legendary encounters, what should we do about those encounters? I am sure someone in both groups want the same legendary pokemon.

Well I guess that could work if we are going by the actual game instead of making up a few organizations to make it more interesting. I have no problem with your idea though. Now about the legendary encounters, what should we do about those encounters? I am sure someone in both groups want the same legendary pokemon.

Legendary pokemon will not be obtainable until after the league or after we get our 8th badge, as they are powerful and extremely rare pokemon to encounter in the first place. I will be the one in charge of who encounters what and when. But we will be able to work along side a few of them as the story goes on

I suggest whoever wants the same legendary should duke it out by having a rock, paper, scissor battle. Whoever wins, that person can go try to catch the pokemon and if they are not able to, then the other person who lost can have a chance to catch it. If neither one can catch it, then maybe they can ask one of their team mates to catch it for them for a fee. Or maybe if the team member is nice, for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back