• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon : Dark Tidings (Now Accepting)

Carnation

Florian Society Member
The world of Pokemon. A spinning globe of wonderment, home to an infinite array of creatures to vary to fully comprehend. Hundreds perhaps thousands fashioned by the force of nature in all its glory as only nature can. And no matter what corner of the world you go you will find Pokemon there.Soaring overhead skipping the clouds, and riding the currents of the sea. Sharing the mountains, and living in all lush green forests. In the plains to even the bustling cities and towns. People and Pokemon find common ground in finding victory by doing battle. During these battle the bond between trainer and Pokemon get so strong that they would not be known as this but comrades and even the best of friends. One day dreaming of becoming Pokemon masters. There were instances when this very way of life has been threatened by humans with their own personal wants and desires. Using the power of legendary Pokemon to shape the world into their own view. As time went on Pokemon gangs rose to power but would later disband knowing what they have done and trying to repair the damage they caused. However, like a candle, the time of peace has burned out and the shadows begin to advance.

In this rp, there will be Pokemon gangs who are now good guys like Magma and Aqua. 

The main antagonists are going to be a Pokemon gang known as Team Nexus. They somehow found the old plans from cipher to create shadow Pokemon but their real goal is still a mystery. Strange anomalies have happened around the globe with strange colored lightning and other natural disasters. What could this mean and is Team Nexus behind it all!? 

The story will take place on a cruise ship in the ocean with no exact location destination. Characters will start by waking up in their cabins. 

If there are any problems or concerns I will create the out of character chat then for this RP.

Pic of team Nexus Grunts. Armor color is black while the vizard is white with a purple scarf

url.jpg

Team Nexus Head Scientist

image.tiff

Pic of team Nexus Admins of the Sinnoh Region. 

url.jpg

Team Nexus Master(s)

url.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the region? Fan-made? I might join either way with more information.

Also, your images aren't showing up correctly.

@Eterniti , I apologize on my behalf for not responding to this post. For some reason both pics I try to put and for some reason notifying me that someone posted is not showing up. This is fan made and it involves all regions (maybe even Alola but I don't have the game nor played the demo). I don't really care which region to start in but if you do I would be happy to put it as the first location. Again I am sorry that I didn't respond to this [post for a long time and if you are still interested please notify and please tell me what could be wrong so that I could post pictures again and get notified. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eterniti , I apologize on my behalf for not responding to this post. For some reason both pics I try to put and for some reason notifying me that someone posted is not showing up. This is fan made and it involves all regions (maybe even Alola but I don't have the game nor played the demo). I don't really care which region to start in but if you do I would be happy to put it as the first location. Again I am sorry that I didn't respond to this [post for a long time and if you are still interested please notify and please tell me what could be wrong so that I could post pictures again and get notified. 

It's fine, I've been busy with life as of late. RPNation and my fanfic have been on the back burner because of it. I'll try to keep up. I don't care what region it's in, but I'd be perfectly fine with Sinnoh. (First region I played in <3) You don't have to, though. As stated before, I'm up for anything.

Sweet. I'll try to get start this again but I might not finish until tomorrow afternoon, or later tonight. It compares how long my classes take me. 

@Eterniti

Alright, I think I have just two more things to ask before starting this again. First and the least important question. I still can't get pictures to show up on this. Is there another way how? I can describe them fairly well. Second, in order to kick this story off do you want to be a trainer that just moved into the region or has been in Sinnoh all your life? 

@Eterniti

@Carnation What are you doing when you try to put images? I first upload mine to Imgur, then copy the direct link and paste it into the image insert box. I honestly don't know for sure about the second question, but I think I'll go with Sinnoh-born for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back