• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Christmas: The Shivering Wonderland

Latios

The only Black Latios
The sun rose on a very special day, it's light reflecting everywhere across the snow covered forest creating a almost blinding effect. In this forest cave where two Pokemon slept. Well, at lest one was. The other was to exited for the day ahead. She could barely contain her enthusiasm to prevent waking up the Latios next to her early. They had already made plans to meet up with Their friends today to celebrate this special event. But a certain sleeping someone was prolonging this from happening.

But it after at lest an hour, Emlas's patience had woren to thin. So stepping outside in the bright snow, a mischievous grin came to her face as she thought of a way to wake him up and punish him slightly for makeing her wait. She took so me snow and molded it into a classic snowball. Where she then there it into the cave. Immediately a loud yell could be herd and a grumpy Lati emerged from the cave, his head covered in a bit of snow. He looked down on her with a very unpleased look where Emlas gave a very innocent look back. "What. You wouldn't wake up."

"Ha ha. Very funny. You know I hate the cold." He grumbled

"Maybe next time you'll wake up."

"Wake up for what. It's the middle of winter. We don't have any chores. No berries to collect, no Pokemon to help, nothing."

"Have you seriously forgotten"

"Apparently yes."

"It's Christmas! How could you forget about Christmas."

"Well, seeing as it's another human holiday... Very easily."

"The it's time to make you remember. Come on, let's get going to Nathan's house. It's been long enough. I'm sure the rest are there too."

"You kidding, it's cold out. I'm not going anywhere."

"Then I'm going to fill the cave with snow so that it's cold too. Come on, there's warmth at her house too. All you got to do is suck it up for just a little while and we're there."

"Since when did you become the assertive one."

"Because I don't want to miss this holiday."

"You don't want to miss any holiday."

"Can we just get going."

"Ugh, fine. Let's go." He said leaveing the cave.

Nathan moved around quickly, preparing things all around the house. For her part, April was preening her feathers with anticipation. She was excited to see everyone again... well... maybe not everyone... maybe one creature in particular... who she was very determined to impress! She continued preening and smoothing her feathers. She had to look her best.

Darin helped in where he could, albeit that wasn't much. In fact, he kinda got in the way more than he helped... but he was trying! Orion was murmuring to himself, engrossed in a book of his own. Tyler moved about excitedly. He wasn't doing anything in particular, just energetic.

Nathan sighed and wiped her head with a nod. "Okay... that should be just about everything. They should be coming soon."

Alistair flew to Nathan's house via Serenity, since he had gotten her invitation to celebrate the holidays with their friends, and cherish the wonderful moments they all spent together. Once Nathan's house was in sight, Serenity lowered her altitude, and landed just 10 feet from the door.

Alistair hopped off, and let Venin out of his pokeball. "Alright you two, please be on your best behavior." Alistair said as if the two pokemon were his children. He then knocked on the door, and waited for someone to answer.

Venin rolled his eyes as he was told to be on his best behavior. "Speak for yourself. I do not need reminding of that." Venin thought to himself as he waited for nathan, or anyone to open the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back