• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Aventure! (Sign Ups by Approval Only)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

2nk04gh.jpg

WELCOME TO THE Poké ADVENTURE

As stated in the title, this role play is open to sign ups based on approval by me.

Please contact me via PM, or reply to the sign up thread here:
Casual - Pokemon Adventure! (Closed!)

2n9hx8n.jpg

Ruka woke to the sound of crashing and thumping. Opening her eyes, she lay in bed for a moment, unsure of whether she should get up or not. If it was an intruder, surely they would be on their way as soon as they took something, and was it really worth losing sleep over? Groaning loudly as she heard another crash, Haruka sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes tiredly. Forcing herself to stand, she pulled on a t-shirt and some shorts before turning to Ghastly. "Come on, we better go see what that was.." Ruka said, rolling her eyes. Ghastly simply followed her, not one for words.

Haruka left the safety of her room and slipped out into the hall, listening for any sounds. It was silent now, but that didn't mean it was safe. Creeping down the stairs quietly, Ruka jumped off the last one and into the living room, ready to fight. No one was there, though. Taking a breath, she made her way into the kitchen, where it seemed the "intruder" had been searching. However, the intruder appeared to be her mother. There were dishes all over the floor, some of them broken, and food everywhere as well.
"Mom?" Ruka said quietly, a bit scared.

Her mother turned to her and let out a laugh, cheeks bright red.
"Well, damn. I- I'm sorry, Ruka. I didn't mean to wake you. I know you're leaving today to go on that big ol' adventure, and I wanted to make you breakfast..." She laughed again and rubbed the back of her neck, pushing herself into a standing position. "I wasn't paying attention, and I tripped. I dropped all the damn food." She shook her head, sighing heavily. Ruka felt a small twinge of something like love in her chest, and she sighed, dropping to her knees to help pick up the mess.

Ghastly floated nearby, watching as always. Ruka wished he could help, but he was literally just a ball of gas. There was nothing he could do. When the mess was finally clean, Ruka made herself breakfast, and made a little extra, for her mother. Something simple, just an omelette each- but it was something to eat, at least. Sitting at the table, Ruka began to eat, silent as usual. Her mother took the seat across from her, a small timid smile on her lips. They hadn't gotten along the same way they had when Ruka was a child. But her mother was trying.

"So, do you have everything you need?" Her mother asked, and Ruka nodded, finishing off her breakfast quickly. She didn't want a teary goodbye- she wasn't leaving forever. Hopping off the seat, Haruka put her dish in the sink and made her way back upstairs, thumping loudly on the stairs as she took them two at a time. Once in her room, Ruka grabbed a clean outfit and made for the shower, unsure of when she'd next be able to get clean. Dressing in a long white tank top and a pair of blue jean shorts, Ruka slipped into her tennis shoes and grabbed her backpack.

Ghastly followed behind her as she shut her door and made her way downstairs. At the front door, Ruka's mother hugged her tightly, sniffling.
"Mom, it's gonna be fine. I've got all my Pokemon, and I'm not leaving forever." Her mother nodded, pulling away, kissing Haruka's cheek softly. Ruka looked up at her mother, biting her lip. "Love you." She said softly, before opening the door. Her mother seemed too stunned to reply, as she watched Ruka leave. Despite her dislike for teary goodbyes, Ruka's own eyes were wet as she ran down the dirt lane from her house.

2liye83.jpg

Mika had a large breakfast laying out on the table before him. His whole family had gathered to see him off, and so his mother had cooked a ton of food. Chowing down eagerly, Mika began to wonder why he was even leaving. He had everything he needed right here, and he definitely didn't know when he'd have such a good meal again. Taking a bite of bacon, Mika looked up and around the table at his family. Everyone was happy and smiling, chatting away as usual. It seemed to Mika that they were all expecting him to leave, and to have a good time.

He didn't want to disappoint them, so he would go. Even though he was afraid. Mika would never admit that to anyone- he was already seen as the baby- but he was a little scared. He didn't know what he was going to encounter outside the city, and he didn't know how to fight. Not without his Pokemon, anyway. And even then, Mika preferred to stay away from battles- he didn't want his Pokemon injured. Mareep sat to his left, patiently waiting for him, as usual. It was the only Pokemon that Mika kept out of the Pokeball. Mareep refused to go inside one.

"Mika! You have to remember to stop and call us sometimes." Mika's mother snapped him out of his thoughts as she called to him across the table. Nodding eagerly, Mika swallowed his bite of food before speaking. "Of course. I'll probably call you far too much." He grinned as his mother rolled her eyes, letting out a little laugh. Everyone knew he was attached to the family. He was a spoiled child, and he wasn't used to being on his own. Even so, Mika was determined to prove he could do something. It wasn't even something dangerous, but he still wanted to do it.

A Pokemon convention had been set up a few cities over, and Mika was going, alone. His family would have loved to go, but they were all busy with work, or other activities. So, Mika had studied the route a million times, packed and repacked his bag, and dreamt about it every night. He was excited to meet other Pokemon trainers like himself- and meet the other Pokemon, too, of course.
"Ooh, you'd better get going, darling!" His mother exclaimed, looking at the clock on the wall. Mika nodded and stood, wiping his hands on a napkin.

Grabbing his bag, Mika pulled Mareep's chair out so she could follow him, and then went around the table hugging everyone. As he made his way to the door, his family began to say their goodbyes, leaving a loud chorus of words behind him as he left. Shutting the door behind him, Mika took a deep breath and began to make his way out of the city. He was walking, because that was just what you did when you went on an adventure. Mika could have ridden his bike, but he wanted to experience everything as if he was a real adventurer.

"This is it, Mareep!" Mika told her happily, grinning at the Pokemon at his side. Mareep let out a happy call and trotted next to him, seemingly excited for the trip, too. Mika wanted to see everything he could on the way, so he'd mapped out a rather large route. He only hoped it wouldn't make him late for the convention. By his calculations, the convention was about three days away from his home, if he walked from morning to night. The convention began in a week, so he figured he'd make it there with plenty of time to spare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awaking, Robin slowly opened his eyes, he lifted his head from his novel and looked around to see he fell asleep at his desk. Chuckling to himself, he turned around to look at his bed only to see his ambipom; Aibo, sleeping in it. The messy haired boy stood from his chair and walked over to the sleepy little monkey, shaking him a bit to wake him up. "Aibo, today's the day." Robin said with a smile, filled with both excitement and nervousness. He never really left town unless he was going to the city to shop with his mother. Aibo got up and looked at his trainer, walking out of the room and downstairs as Robin left his room and went down his hallway to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the big day.

Walking down the stairs as he dried his hair with a towel, dressed in his a black dress shirt and a blue and white stripped tie with his white rabbit hoodie on. On top of that he had a grey blazer over-top of his hoodie. Getting to the bottom of the stairs he tossed laid his towel over a chair as he adjusted his tie, sitting down at the table.
"Thank you, Aibo." Robin's mother, Iris, thanked the ambipom as he always helped her with breakfast. The purple money placed down the two plates of eggs and peameal then sat in his raised chair at the table with his plate of oran berries. "Awh, my little professor is starting his journey today~!" Iris said excitedly, smiling at her child. "Heh, yeah..." Robin replied with a small grin as he ate his food. The two talked about when Robin was just a child, back in New Bark, when Robin decided he wanted to become a professor. Meanwhile Aibo played with his berries, juggling them with his tails while he ate with his hands.

Robin got up and took everyone's plates to the sink as Aibo finished his last berry. The well dressed boy looked at his mom, sniling weakly but visibly saddened, "I'll miss you." Iris stood up and walked over to her son. "I'll miss you too." She replied, "Make sure to call me whenever you can. I'll take care of your bank account. I'll put money in everyday so you have money to buy something to eat and for supplies on your journey. Be safe, don't get into any trouble, and make sure not to do anything too dangerous. Got it?" Robin chuckled, hugging his mom tightly before breaking the hug. "Okay, okay. I will mom, you don't need to worry. I can take care of myself, and I'll have friends with me too encase anything happens. Thank you." Iris smiled, reaching over to a container and a coffee pot, pouring the coffee into it and putting on the lid, handing it to Robin. "I know you can take care of yourself, I trust you. Make me proud, okay? And remember you can come home whenever you want to visit." "I will, mom. Thanks for the coffee. Well, I'm off now." And with that Aibo jumped onto Robin's shoulder and waved goodbye to Iris as Robin started to walk away, "Bye mom!" Robin opened the door and walked through, hearing: "Bye!~" before it shut.

Robin adjusted his tie, opening his bag to see if he had everything. Two pokeballs, one containing Nana (A Poochyena) and one containing Ursa (A Teddiursa), A fairly large container filled with berries of all kind, five empty pokeballs, five potions and an egg in an incubator. Needless to say his bag was pretty full, going shopping a week prior to this day to buy his supplies in advanced was a really good idea! Robin zipped his bag up and put the strap over his shoulder, his bag hanging to his right.
"Let's go." Robin spoke, beginning to walk down the path from his house.

"Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwn" The girl yawned quite loudly as she woke, rubbing her eyes and dragged herself up and back, leaning against the wall. Taking a look around she tried to find her Ralts, aptly named "Waltz". "Waltz? Where are you?" She asked, searching her room to find her dancing friend. After about ten minutes of searching she noticed an oddly tall pile of clothes, sure she just piled them up in her room but it was never that bad... Taking off a few shirts and skirts she found her friend sleeping in the pile of clothing. Picking up Waltz, Wren brought her to the main floor and got her a few berries to eat while Wren would go shower. Before heading to the bathroom the cheery girl turned on the stove and got out a few eggs, bacon, and pancake mix, prepping the kitchen to make her father breakfast in bed before she left.

"Today is a big day." Wren talked to herself as she got ready for the day, picking what to wear, doing her hair and such. After getting herself ready she hurried down the stairs to begin cooking. Cracking her eggs and cooking them alongside the bacon and pancakes. As she made breakfast she turned around to see Waltz awake, having finished her berries the Ralts turned on the TV and danced in-front of it as music played. Wren laughed, finding it adorable. Finishing the meals she made a plate for her and put it on the table, then making a plate for her dad and walking up to his room, carrying the plate, napkins and a fork and knife.

She walked into her dad's room and found him asleep, shaking him a bit she managed to wake him up.
"Huh...? What's this?" Vincent asked, looking at his daughter, kind of confused. "Well... I leave for my adventure today so I thought I'd make you breakfast before I left instead of it being the other way around!" She said happily, a big smile spread across her face. "That is today, isn't it?" Vincent smiled weakly, happy for his little girl but sad she's leaving. The house would be empty without her and Waltz dancing all the time. Wren talked with her father, discussing both current events and the past alike. "I'm going to miss you y'know." Vincent said, "I'm going to miss you too dad. But don't worry! I'll be preforming in contests. You can always just turn of the TV while I'm participating and you can watch me! I'll call you to tell you the days I'll be on." Wren replied, causing her dad to smile. "Alright, thank you Wren."

"Make sure to be safe while you're away, alright? Call me, even if there isn't a contest going on I want to hear from you, alright?" Vincent said to his daughter, "I know, I'll be careful. And I'll make sure to call you whenever I get the chance... or remember." Wren said with a smirk, picking up her dad's empty plate. "I'm gonna go eat and then I'll be leaving. Do you need anything else before I leave?" The girl asked her dad, Vincent smiled and replied: "A hug would be nice." Leaning up, he hugged her daughter tight for a few seconds before laying back down in bed. "Make me proud, do your best honey!" "Alright, I will! Bye dad~" Wren ran down the stairs and ate quickly as possible, not wanting to be late. "Alright Waltz~ Let's go!" Wren said as she placed the plates into the sink. Grabbing her bag filled with supplies such as empty pokeballs, food, potions and her other pokemon friends (in pokeballs, of course), Vee the Eevee and Aria the Swablu.

Wren walked out the door and shut it, her friend Waltz following her. Her journey was about to begin, feeling both excited and anxious Wren walked down the path. Spotting a familiar boy, wearing a familiar white hoodie, Wren started to run with her pokemon partner at her side,
"Hey! Robin! Wait up!"

Junsa the Dancing Snake&V

878a4fb57c94bedc754e29c46ce01786.jpg

7b8eab302650fa55123bfe8829c554da.jpg

{A young teenager and a grown woman trekked through the forest. A worn-out pokeball was held in the woman's hand. She picked it up earlier, wondering what it was. It was one of those contraptions that the outsiders used to give their pokemons new homes, a wonderful invention! Her Xiaoli rested snugly inside of the pokeball, exhausted from keeping watch the night before. Really, there was no need because V's kind noctowl was wide awake the whole night. She was such a sweetie, even though she didn't act like one. But back to the current situation...

"Xiongdi V, forgive me for my impatience, but I know that I have seen this tree at least three times before. Are you sure we are not lost? If you would let me, I will take the lead."

So it wasn't just him. Maybe he should've just let Junsa lead the way, but he thought he could do it by himself. With a sigh, he finally gave in. It took him only ten minutes to get lost and another twenty minutes before he gave in.

"Okay," he relented.

With a happy grin, Junsa sprinted up to a tree and started to climb. V followed, though at a much slower pace. He stayed content with just sitting on the comfortable branch until the woman got a feel for where they would be going. They did this the first day they traveled together and it worked, so he didn't question it even if it was a weird way of navigating around the forest. He thought that she might have an acute sense of smell. As they waited, Skye rested on his head. It looked like he was wearing a fluffy white hat in the middle of summer. When they got to the next city, he knew that people would be looking at them weirdly. The crumpling of leaves and the branches snapping below alerted him that Junsa was done with whatever she was doing. He too jumped down from his branch and followed her, hands in his pockets.

From the look of that stupid grin on her face, they would be in town in less than an hour. She was easy woman to read.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back