• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Ash becomes a Lucario

Nintendo, Game Freak, Creatures

fluffy11cat

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This would be a role play base off an old Idea I had for Ash and Pikachu. The Idea behind this, was the reason that Pikachu doesn't evolve, is cause he's Ash older brother, stuck as a Pikachu. He wanted to be with Ash on Pokemon journey so had to become his Pokémon. Or that was the Idea at lest.

The story for this Idea went something like this.
Before Ash was born, Flash as a kid goes into the forest to chase something and then when he comes out of the forest he was a Pikachu. His mother recognized him and went to Professor Oak for help. And his Idea was after ash was born, Ash would take Flash with him on his Journey without know he's his brother. In the time before Ash was born Flash would learn how to be a Pokémon with Professor Oak help. And when he was done for the day he would go home with his mother.

When Ash was born, Flash had to stay with Professor Oak. They came up with a plain so Ash would be the only one that ends up with Flash and no one else. On the day that ash had pick a Pokémon, Flash was put in a pokeball. And When Ash got to pick his Pokémon, Flash shocked him, to test him. Ash is only one that can be fine after Pikachu electric attacks. Flash did that with the other kids, so they wouldn't end up with him for a Pokémon.

Years past by. And On Ash Journey there where these stems of light. Pikachu was outside his ball. And the light both touched Pikachu and Ash. Pikachu became a human again, And Ash go turned into a Lucario because of aura. After Ash recover from being a Pokémon, Flash explains that he's Ash's brother, and how got stuck as a Pikachu. So now they have fined a way for Ash to be a human again. Even though they both can switch from Pokémon to human.

I would play ash/Lucario, and Pikahu/flash. I was thinking Ash would be with Dawn. There are a lot of other characters to play as.
If interested, pleas replay to this post.

Attachments

• flash_and_ash_as_lucario_by_fluffy11cat_dem4okn-pre.png
    flash_and_ash_as_lucario_by_fluffy11cat_dem4okn-pre.png
    313.3 KB · Views: 4
could i possibly play a character who has been turned into a sylveon for a while and teaches ash how to handle his newfound body

could i possibly play a character who has been turned into a sylveon for a while and teaches ash how to handle his newfound body
We could do that. Though also Flash also Pikachu can switch between human and Pokemon. How are you thinking of doing that? Like a brief Idea.

like ash would find me in a forest and i would introduce myself and teach him the ins and outs of being a pokemon

like ash would find me in a forest and i would introduce myself and teach him the ins and outs of being a pokemon
ok. wouldn't ash have a travel companion? Haven't figured out who yet. I think we might need someone before another pokemon, a human I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back