• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pokemon and Overwatch

Kazuka Rikiya

Bad ass Santa-Pire
As the title suggests I wanna rp Pokemon and Overwatch, both things I've been wanting to do for a while now. I'll get right to it.
18+ Preferred.
Literacy preferred but I am not overly picky or judgy so no worries on mistakes they happen.
Activity-I am flaky sometimes so I am not gonna bug you if you don't reply for a few days.
If you want me to do a pairing for you, you have to be willing to do one for me too unless I love your pairing just as much as you do.
I prefer MxM but I am capable of MxF.

Is there anything else I'll rp? Thief the PS4 game and Dynasty Warriors currently.
If you play Overwatch (PC) or Pokemon I'll happily add you~
 I can play any character in any region in both games-
I have plenty of plots for anything really, I am always open for discussions and always prefer and enjoy it when people add to them. 
I only rp in PM also-

Favorite ships-
McHanzo
Genji x Mercy
Basically any Overwatch character x an OC of mine or yours especially fucking McCree and Genji~
Kukui x Guzma
Kukui or Guzma x OC
Black x N
N x OC
Steven Stone x OC 
Red x Green or OC

I also do OC x OC in both universes. 

8415536271905d61689f9816865c0986dfd3a560ca4fea7cf2b08c8370da7a29_1.jpg

rwtkha6yu47g82ihzu7f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back