• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Right, so I'm kind of just looking for anything.

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
I'm getting...Well, it's winter break, but I can't find any interesting role plays yet, so I was thinking of doing some sort of 1x1...I don't know what I want to roleplay however, so I kind of wish to...Well, do anything.

I don't impose any rules, just that you know how to use a keyboard, heck your posts don't even need to be crazy long, and in some cases I could say only a few sentences would be permissible

(Although I expect you to do a fair bit longer when required)

And that would be my only qualms, although I'd like to refrain from doing anything very realistic, as I find that to be a bit boring, although if you can make it interesting, I'm all ears.

Anyway, send a PM my way, and I'll be sure to reply, then we can discuss such things as...Well, everything.

On a side note, I didn't really know what to preface this with...

I have a few well quite a few ideas if your interested, I also don't do anything realistic and the biggest one for that is slice of life i really don't enjoy playing just regular people ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back