• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pokémon: Adventure Guild!

Lojikal

God of Games
571b6b233043f154431a817e.jpg

The streets of Arcadia City were busy as usual. It was the morning, which meant that everyone was coming from their houses or from outside of the large settlement to get to where they were going. Even those who were able to fly were met with traffic, trying their best to avoid clashing with someone else and falling to the ground, where their bodies would be trampled over by the numerous feet walking across it. Arcadia was a modern city with many buildings that came in multiple colors. There were many notable ones such as a hospital that could hold dozens of pokemon, a shopping center comprised of many different shops, parks, a gym where pokemon could go to try and gain a badge, and much more. There was a bit of crime at certain times, but most of the time it would be dealt with by the police force. 

Near the center of the city stood a mansion that was used as the base for the Arcadia Adventure Guild. An adventure guild was comprised of a group of pokemon that loved exploring. They get together in groups to go around the region searching for rare objects, or just to go to places they have never been before. Because of this, there usually aren't as many people within the base. It is simply used as a home to come back to.

Andrew recently came from an adventure himself, pushing the entrance doors forward to get inside. The first floor looked like a bar. There were tables everywhere, as well as the bar counter with a machamp behind it as the bartender, getting people berry drinks when asked of him. Andrew moved through the bar quite fast, sitting upon a stool right in front of the counter, looking at the machamp with an irritated glare. 

"Yo Henry, why did you give me fake information about Entei?? He isn'the anywhere near the forest to the south! Wasn't he supposed to be there for a few weeks because he liked the place or something like that?" Andrew asked Henry, asking for a drink right after. While the machamp made it, he replied.

"Well, I did tell you that it was just a rumor. Your problem is that you believe everything you hear, and then take it out on those who told you as if you weren't at fault as well," Henry smiled at the angry zangoose. 

"Well, I am a man of opportunity! If there is even a slight chance that what is being told to me is true, then I will go! And as for blaming it all on you, that is fair because you shouldn't be sayino stuff that you aren't sure about anyway!" Andrew was shouting, not caring that most of the people in the bar were looking at him now.

"Keep it down Andrew. I am sorry for that, but you wouldn't shut up about wanting to see a legendary pokemon. You know, they aren't all that cool anyway. I am letting sure I could take a few of them in a fight, heh" Henry replied, inflating his ego tenfold. Andrew took the drink made for him and stopped talking now. He was too irritated to go on. Even if Henry was making fun of legendaries, the zangoose knew that they were great pokemon that could effect the world with simple actions alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The doors opened and closed with a bit of a slam. What appeared to be a shiny Vaporeon walked in with soft steps and a very bored looking face. People drew their eyes to him, for he had nothing on him but patches of dry dirt and some small scratches. Liliak up until now, decided living modern like was wrong and unhealthy, for he was born in the forest and knew nothing else but it and the boy he had loved so. He had lived in a forest very far from here, it took him about 7 months to get to this guild, and now he was here, the center of attention in front of every Pokemon in the bar. At first, he had heard nothing was big and modern, everything was a bit small, now it grew this size over the years and became densely populated and swarmed with traffic. 

He made his way to the bar and took a seat calmly. His purple like eyes setting on the bar tender and didn't even smile, his expression still bland and bored like. When he spoke, his voice was soft, but low and monotone. "Excuse me, this would be the Arcadia Adventure Guild correct?" He asked as monotone as possible. Vaporeon had never had any intention to ever go to modern cities, or even join a guild at that rate. He had no choice when it became hard to stand the cold outdoors, and decided it was finally time to join the others. People had asked him where he had come from, his different colored water proof coat of fur made him unbelievably noticeable in any city or plain. He would say from the woods, and they would be suspicious he was from a Mystery Dungeon. The rumors of him being from one runs through the world now, as to every city he had traveled through, had he been called "Mystery Pokemon" He awaited patiently for the bar tender to speak.

"Yes it very much is. You have come to the right place my friend," Henry replied to the shiny vaporeon who just entered the bar. The water type had a bland expression on his face, and he spoke rather low and monotone. Andrew, who was sitting next to the stranger, was curious as to what the Vaporeon would do next. Request the guild to do something for him, or ask to join? The zangoose felt that his mood wasn't right to want to be apart of their crew, since usually a pokemon would be positive and look forward to going on adventures with their allies when wanting to join up. He definitely remembered that he himself was as happy as ever when coming through that front door and boldly declaring that he would be a member of the guild, not even asking.

"Hello there buddy. My name is Andrew, and I am apart of this guild," the zangoose introduced himself while smiling, looking directly into the Vaporeon's eyes. He held his right hand out for a handshake that would most likely be awkward since he had two claws for fingers. "What is your name, and what brings you here? If it is to join up, then there are always pokemon eager to socialize with you, and follow you on your journies," Andrew continued. He wanted to be sure that the Vaporeon was comfortable enough to enjoy being around the place, especially if he might be often. 

"Just be sure not to ask Andrew to go with you. He will get you into trouble with the nearest pokecult, ha!" a charmander from one of the tables behind them commented after hearing Andrew talk to the stranger, and a bunch of others began chuckling. The normal type got annoyed by those words, but ignored them. It wasn't his fault that some weirdo pokemon group decided to approach and attack him after mistaking him for the rival of their 'god' Jirachi (what books have they been reading?). The fact that Tim kept bringing that up meant that he obviously liked to use that to get a laugh too often.

@SeekerMurielDolohov

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back