• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: A New Adventure | Looking for 2 or 3 other players

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
tumblr_nhd1raxYnx1sr6y44o1_500.gif

Welcome to the Poke World! --

Hello and Greetings my friends, I am Nico. I'm Looking for 2 - 3+ players for a LONG TERM Pokemon RP. It'll be your basic Pokemon Adventure that will take place in either our own made up regions (If you want to make worlds c: ) or Kanto to Alola. Each of our trainers will travel as a group, they could be rivals or just be like Ash and his travel companions, it's up to you. Our characters will uncover dark secrets, corruption, and danger.

Plot Points:
-Pokemon will not have levels or 5 set moves
-We could have it where if the Pokemon dies, they die forever. (Optional)
-Each region will have a brand new team that was never in the games.
-This will be a lot darker in nature as an RP, with occasional fluffy parts.
-Our characters will be heroes in a sense (or villains, your choice)
-The RP will be split into seasons and arcs.
---

Those are just some ideas. We can come up with more and flesh it out as we go along. I'm looking to make this last quite a while.​

I'm in, I am so in, I can't tell you how much that I am in! Pokemon is my life, and I would be up for this 100%!!!....

So yeah, I'd like to join in on this RP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back