• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon | δ | Team Delta [Interest Check] ACCEPTING

Sorry for not posting any updates, I've been working on sorting out the timeline for this story.

Team Delta Timeline
3000YA
The Kalos war results in the use of the ultimate weapon.​
2000YA
The Draconid people summon Rayquaza to calm Groudon and Kyogre.​
1000YA
A meteor strikes Hoenn, creating Sootopolis City and causing Groudon and Kyogre to wake and resume fighting. Rayquaza performs the first recorded instance of Mega Evolution and again calms the two pokemon.​
800YA
Xerneas and Yveltal begin their hibernation in Kalos.​
500YA
The first Ultra Wormhole opens in Alola, and the guardian deities fight against Solgaleo and Lunala.
Megearna is created by a scientist who succeeded in creating an artificial soul using the life energy from pokemon.​
170YA
Brass Tower in Johto burns to the ground, killing three pokemon inside. Ho-Oh resurrects them as the Legendary Beasts.
The first Pokemon League competition is held.​
75YA
Professor Westwood of Celadon University develops the modern pokeball.​
25YA
Porygon is created as the "first" artifically created pokemon.​
20YA
Mew is discovered by a team of scientists.​
19YA
Mewtwo is created.​
15YA
The events of Gen I and III take place.​
14YA
Blue takes the position of Viridian City gym leader.
Red leaves to train on Mt. Silver.​
13YA
The events of Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Ranger take place.
The Cinnabar Volcano erupts.​
12YA
The events of Gen II and IV take place.​
10YA
Shadow Lugia is created.
Genesect is created.​
9YA
The events of Gen V take place.​
7YA
The events of Gen VI take place (X/Y and B2/W2)​
6YA
Rocket, Cipher, Ranger, and Neo Plasma research and tech is combined to create a new technology, dubbed StarBurst.​
5YA
The events of Gen VII take place.​
4YA
StarBurst technology is successfully tested for the first time. A new organization rises focusing on controlling pokemon with this new technology: Team Delta.
Mewtwo goes to work alongside Blue. It says it doesn't know where Red has gone, and he isn't seen since.​
2YA
Team Delta attacks the Pokemon World Championship being held in Kanto. StarBurst technology turns the gathering of the most powerful trainers and pokemon into a massacre. World governments fall as the Champions, Elites, and Gym Leaders are killed by their own pokemon.

Blue escapes due to Mewtwo's quick reactions and gathers the remnants of the Pokemon League into a resistance group against Delta.
What's left of Team Plasma led by N joins with the resistance against Delta.​
1.5YA
The resistance manages to get their hands on some Team Delta tech, including StarBurst gauntlets. This allows them to take back control of their pokemon.

However, there is a side effect. StarBursted pokemon will never develop bonds with humans like a normally captured pokemon would, even if caught in a normal pokeball. They will never obey a human unless they are StarBursted again. It permanently turns them into tools.

There is debate among the League about the necessity of using the technology to fight Delta. Team Plasma would not stand for this. They separated from the League and vowed to find a way to restore peace without using StarBurst.​
1YA
Conflict with Delta escalates, causing outright war in many regions. The worst of the conflict takes place in Kalos, resulting in the entire region being left uninhabitable. When the initial dust settles Team Delta is left controlling Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. The Pokemon League controls Alola, Orre, Unova, and what's left of Kalos.

The last remnants of Team Plasma are exterminated during the destruction of Kalos when a Team Delta admin destroys their fleet of frigates that were attempting to escape the region.

And to connect all of the pokemon regions I've decided to go with the 1:1 pokemon world to Earth map.
pokejapan___version_4_by_niknaks93-dadne30.png

Next up is getting the RP itself posted so you all can figure out your characters.

I should also say that Team Delta HQ is located in Goldenrod City in Johto, specifically inside and beneath the radio tower.

The Pokemon League HQ is located in Orre, in the Realgam Tower.

While those outside Delta's hold largely see them as a terrorist group and evil, many of those living under their leadership actually sympathize with their cause, at least to some degree. Pokemon are powerful dangerous, it'd be better for everyone if humans and pokemon lived separately away from each other. Not everyone has a trainer's mindset of pokemon being friends.

Just gonna throw this back up to the top of the list to catch some more interested folks.

One more bump to the top. If I happen to go radio silent for a bit just blame the weather.

Hurricane gone and power back on, I'm ready to get this off the ground. Anyone interested in joining at the beginning please have your character posted by Saturday. I plan to start the IC then.

Ah shots! I really love me some dark, matured Pokemon rps! Like I know pokemon is generally for kids and their theme is light hearted and fun, but now that im a bit older, i really appreciate the darker tone and the human struggles. Those are so much fun to explore in rps!
This reminds me of those Nuzlocke Challenge comics with perm death and fanworks such as The World Will Turn To Ash. Ahhhh! This got me really intrested! But i gotta warn you, I'm pretty out of date with pokemon.

And hiiiii! It's been a while!

This RP has now started. It will remain open to new people for the foreseeable future, so if you're interested at all just throw up a character and feel free to shoot any questions my way.

I'm interested! Though I may only be able to get a reply out a few times a week. (Maybe 2-3) because of my college. I will definitely try to get out more, but I (Sadly) have to prioritize school before fun.

Oooh, this has piqued my interest...

So are characters/OCs from any region allowed, or is the RP taking place in one area in particular?

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Heya! So I have some questions about the RP, specifically about the premise and what inspired it. I'm asking because I was in the original one of these, and this is just about an exact replica of the first RP is was in, down to the name, timeline, and plot, all of it. I was just wondering if this was a reboot or a knockoff or something, because I loved the original quite a lot and I have some interest in joining, but only if it's really dedicated to staying true to the original.

Back to the top with you cur!

We're always in search of more victims... I mean players. Probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back