Pokehumans (reboot)

Katherine just sense her aunt as she looked around' auntie' she thought as she was too weak to get up as was breathing hard the tape was removed she was looking around trying to look for her aunt she was in and out of it her tail was weak" let me go please mister if my tail go out i die just like mommy" she say said looking at the mean guy @Kimona @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
"What are you talking--!!!!!!" She look  down and quickly cover her chest. "Don't look!!!" She said. "What are you doing here?" 

"Huh? I'm just here to take Bakasuto with me... but maybe I should knock him out and have a little bit fun with you..." he smiled and giggled a bit. "Just kidding~! I may be a kidnapper but I don't steal girlfriends!" He laughed. "Well... Bakasuto... do you come with me or do I have to force you?" 

"Huh? I'm just here to take Bakasuto with me... but maybe I should knock him out and have a little bit fun with you..." he smiled and giggled a bit. "Just kidding~! I may be a kidnapper but I don't steal girlfriends!" He laughed. "Well... Bakasuto... do you come with me or do I have to force you?" 

"I rather beat you up then touching me!!" Nina growled as he is just joking. Nina stand in front of Bakasuto as she is protecting him. "Why don't you just leave us.....' Nina growled.

"I rather beat you up then touching me!!" Nina growled as he is just joking. Nina stand in front of Bakasuto as she is protecting him. "Why don't you just leave us.....' Nina growled.

Bakasuto all of sudden looks angry and then suddenly, he lowered his head. His expression changed from an angry to a emotionless. "Nina... out of my way..." Bakasuto said as he layed his hand on her shoulder.

"Such a protective Girlfriend you got there, Bakasuto..." Kuroiame smiles. "So... come with me now and I won't kill any of your friends..." 

Bakasuto all of sudden looks angry and then suddenly, he lowered his head. His expression changed from an angry to a emotionless. "Nina... out of my way..." Bakasuto said as he layed his hand on her shoulder.

"Such a protective Girlfriend you got there, Bakasuto..." Kuroiame smiles. "So... come with me now and I won't kill any of your friends..." 

Nina growled again as she suddenly feel Bakasuto hand on her shoulder. "Huh?" Confused but Nina listen as she back away.

Katherine just got up from the floor as she untied her feet she used sharp to free her hands as she just run she was too weak she ran away from the guy as she saw her aunt as she just passed out" auntie" she say as she fall on the floor she was breathing heavly as she was passed out

Blossom saw her cousin fall onto the floor as she ran to her" mom her tail it was wet her flame is going down we need to get her home or to the main land so they can help her" she say as she felt guilty this was her fault she just hold her in her arms @JessBeth

Nina growled again as she suddenly feel Bakasuto hand on her shoulder. "Huh?" Confused but Nina listen as she back away.

Bakasuto sighed and walks to Kuroiame. "..."

Kuroiame looks surprised. "Huh? You're coming with me the--" Kuroiame wasn't able to finish his sentence. The Power-up Punch from Bakasuto was too fast. Kuroiame was punched out of the room through the destroyed window.

"..." Bakasuto sighed and smiled. "Nina..." he stretches. "That will be the last fight..." Bakasuto said and jumped out of the Window.

Bakasuto sighed and walks to Kuroiame. "..."

Kuroiame looks surprised. "Huh? You're coming with me the--" Kuroiame wasn't able to finish his sentence. The Power-up Punch from Bakasuto was too fast. Kuroiame was punched out of the room through the destroyed window.

"..." Bakasuto sighed and smiled. "Nina..." he stretches. "That will be the last fight..." Bakasuto said and jumped out of the Window.

Nina just watch Bakasuto punches Kuroiame as she stand back. As he jump out of the windows, she have to go after him but she need to change clothes.

Katherine just got up from the floor as she untied her feet she used sharp to free her hands as she just run she was too weak she ran away from the guy as she saw her aunt as she just passed out" auntie" she say as she fall on the floor she was breathing heavly as she was passed out

Blossom saw her cousin fall onto the floor as she ran to her" mom her tail it was wet her flame is going down we need to get her home or to the main land so they can help her" she say as she felt guilty this was her fault she just hold her in her arms @JessBeth

"Katherine!!!" She run to her as she can see that she is starting to get weaker. "Mainland, that the only place I hate the most!!!"

Blossom just looked at her mom" I know mom but we don't have the supplies we need to go to the mainland we have to save her" please mom do it for her she needs it" she say as she looked at her mother than to Katherine seeing her breathing heavy she looks very weak' I'm sorry Katherine this is my fault' she thought" what choice do we hace I know you hate the mainland but we have to help her somehow" she say to her mom 

Katherine just was breathing weakly"  mommy" she say as she was dreaming she felt someone holding to her and someone arguing she still didn't wake up from her sleep  @JessBeth

Pansage

Pansage jumped into the air as boiling hot water hit him and he was snapped awake."what where am i what happened" he yelled looking around frantically and seeing pansear doing the same thing. he spotted cornet and sighed with relief.

Pansear

Pansear was bolted awake as steaming hot water hit him and he used fire punch on the table as the water hit. He quickly stopped before the table broke.he glared at panpour angrily and yelled "what was that for!?" before he spotted cornet and he blushed

Panpour

Panpour sighed as both of his brothers were snoozing soundly on the table and by the looks of it had no intention to wake up any time soon. looking over at cornet he sighed and then used brine on his brothers who imminently woke up. pansage seemed to be confused while pansear almost broke the table but they stopped after spotting cornet

"Um.....boys....I am so sorry....I was singing a lullaby song instead if my normal song.......I am so sorry......"She bow her head lower as is looked teary eyes.

I groan, and my body seems to resist help. It seems that my body is refusing any sort of healing, and a worried look goes across my face. "Yes. I am a chemist/engineer for my science team." I say, struggling to sound calm. @TaraSobiki

Nina just watch Bakasuto punches Kuroiame as she stand back. As he jump out of the windows, she have to go after him but she need to change clothes.

Kuroiame smiles while falling. As Bakasuto jumped out of the Window, Kuroiame charged a Power-up Punch. He landed on the ground and waited.

As Bakasuto reached Kuroiame, he got a punch. Bakasuto looks shocked. 'I... didn't see anything...'

"...disappointing..." Kuroiame sighed and punched Bakasuto again. "You got weaker after our last fight... right?" Kuroiame sighed and landed another Power-up Punch right into his ribs. "You know what... I lost interest... get stronger... or I'll kill you the next time..."

"Ugh..." Blood flows continously out of Bakasuto's mouth. "Ugh..." he coughed a few times, holding his ribcage. 'What...' Bakasuto fell to the ground.

Kuroiame vanished in the Shadows.

Some people started to look at Bakasuto.

"Is he a Pokehuman?" "What is a Pokehuman doing here..." "does someone know how to treat one?" "Nevermind... he's a Pokehuman, they are strong enough..."

Kuroiame smiles while falling. As Bakasuto jumped out of the Window, Kuroiame charged a Power-up Punch. He landed on the ground and waited.

As Bakasuto reached Kuroiame, he got a punch. Bakasuto looks shocked. 'I... didn't see anything...'

"...disappointing..." Kuroiame sighed and punched Bakasuto again. "You got weaker after our last fight... right?" Kuroiame sighed and landed another Power-up Punch right into his ribs. "You know what... I lost interest... get stronger... or I'll kill you the next time..."

"Ugh..." Blood flows continously out of Bakasuto's mouth. "Ugh..." he coughed a few times, holding his ribcage. 'What...' Bakasuto fell to the ground.

Kuroiame vanished in the Shadows.

Some people started to look at Bakasuto.

"Is he a Pokehuman?" "What is a Pokehuman doing here..." "does someone know how to treat one?" "Nevermind... he's a Pokehuman, they are strong enough..."

After she put on the clothes, she run down and run out of hotel. She spotted Bakasuto on the ground, laying there as she run to him. "Oh no....Bakasuto...." She slowly looked to Kuroiame. "Why....what are you doing this? Why can't you just leave us alone....." She shouted to him.

Blossom just took her home as she sighed" fine we get big brother to look at her" she say as she went home with little cousin and her mother she saw her brother outside" big brother cosmo can you help katherine its her flame its weak she's weak its all my fault" she say as she looked around as she put katherine on the bed as she just looked at her breathing in and out 

Katherine just looked around" mommy" she say in her sleep she woke up a bit but was in and out of it" auntie i scared" she say as she passed out again

Kenzie just walk back in the house as she was a bit drunk she never been drunk in her life the resturant was nice she just looked at her sharon" how my baby doing" she say hiccuping as she was leaning on the wall as she just smiled looking around she was just hiccuping @JessBeth @Astaroth Suzumiya* 

Kenzie just looked at him as she smiled as she just hiccups" i'm fine" she hiccuped looked at onyx she got back home and saaw the commontion with katherine her tail was going out as she looked onyx" can you do something your a god a lengendary please help her" she say" her tail will go out if we don't anything she will die" she say as she was drunk @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Onyx look at Kenzie and place her down in the sofa "well... much as i know... " he walk to katherine and he blink as fire circle around him. It was one of his known power. Picking kathering up he put trre fire inside her chest as it start to heal her bringing her fire back but there are some new changes since her fire became yellow with the mix of red

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just open her eyes as she was healed as she saw her family standing in front of her as she looked at her tail it was strange but cool" why you guys staring at me" she asked as she just look at her tail she felt a bit diffrent she didn't know what was her new powers was @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back