Pokehumans (reboot)

Blossom just looked at her mom" it's Katherine someone kidnapped Katherine I can't save her on my own with me carrying the baby" she say @JessBeth

"Cause..." Bakasuto bend over Nina. "You're so beautiful..." Bakasuto kissed Nina. "I love you... Nina" 

Nina got kissed as she slowly kiss him back. "I love you, too~" She slowly rap her arms around him as she kisses him.

Slowly, she give herself to him as they doing it all hours long~

Its nighttime, Nina and Bakasuto finished it as she relax in his arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom just looked at at her mom" uh yeah" she say covering her ears from her mom yelling" I want to save her" she say to her 

Katherine was kicking the guy" let me go I wanna go back to my family" she cried as her cries were heard through the forest she burned him again as she was crying as she felt water on her tail as it was dying out she passed out @JessBeth @Tsutarji@Kimona

Blossom just looked at at her mom" uh yeah" she say covering her ears from her mom yelling" I want to save her" she say to her 

Katherine was kicking the guy" let me go I wanna go back to my family" she cried as her cries were heard through the forest she burned him again as she was crying as she felt water on her tail as it was dying out she passed out @JessBeth @Tsutarji

Sharon eyes is bright red as she said, "Where have she gone?!" She is looking scary.

Blossom just looked at her mom' uh oh she is really mad' she thought trying to get away" I don't know" she say as she looked around she was the one who was babysitting her with kashi @JessBeth

Kasai drooped "i dont know...i was playing with her then she went off and played in the woods...i followed her then i think she got lost and someone bad found her"
@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just looked at the scary guy she just was trying to kick him' auntie' she thought she felt a bit weak as her tail was lossing her flame she smiled he was close to her she kicked him' yes i got him' she thought as she was trying to get free blood dripping down her hand she was scared that she get hurt by him for kicking him in his privite part she laughed as her mouth was tapped @Kimona

Nina got kissed as she slowly kiss him back. "I love you, too~" She slowly rap her arms around him as she kisses him.

Slowly, she give herself to him as they doing it all hours long~

Its nighttime, Nina and Bakasuto finished it as she relax in his arms.

Bakasuto sighed, smiling. He held Nina close to him.

He grinned, "See i love how the human created protection for privates." he smiled, "Never remove it."  Smirking he stood up, looking about. His Umbreon was watching her,

@Zeldafangirl

Bakasuto sighed, smiling. He held Nina close to him.

"Mmm.....Bakasuto....." She look up to him. "This is great.....I have never thought you are so passionate......" Nina giggle as she gently pet his face and look in his eyes so lovely.

Blossom just looked at her mom' uh oh she is really mad' she thought trying to get away" I don't know" she say as she looked around she was the one who was babysitting her with kashi @JessBeth

Kasai drooped "i dont know...i was playing with her then she went off and played in the woods...i followed her then i think she got lost and someone bad found her"
@Zeldafangirl

"You both are supposed to look after her!!!!!" She growled as she walked out of the house.

Katherine just looked at them as she was in and out water was dripping on her tail as she just was tired she shouldn't have play in forest she passed out she saw her mother in her dream @JessBeth @Kimona

"Mmm.....Bakasuto....." She look up to him. "This is great.....I have never thought you are so passionate......" Nina giggle as she gently pet his face and look in his eyes so lovely.

Bakasuto laughed a bit. "Yeah... rough shell soft core... or something..." he smiles at Nina.

Bakasuto laughed a bit. "Yeah... rough shell soft core... or something..." he smiles at Nina.

"Bakasuto.....you starting to be so romantic boyfriend......" She gently pet his long hair. "I know you are a best.....and a great father......I'll try to talk to mother again........"

Cylus turned back to Katherine and swore, "goddammit, she doesn't make good bait does she If shes dead." He looked towards his umbreon who shrugged. He moved her tail.

@Zeldafangirl

"Bakasuto.....you starting to be so romantic boyfriend......" She gently pet his long hair. "I know you are a best.....and a great father......I'll try to talk to mother again........"

Bakasuto smiles and patted Nina's head. "Thank you..."

Kuroiame was sitting on top of a tree in the forest. "This Bakasuto..." he sighed and cracked his neck. "He almost got me... I needed so long to recover... Arceus Damn it (God damn it)..." he jumped of the tree and stretches. "Just wait a bit longer Bakasuto... I'll come and get you..." Kuroiame laughed.

Bakasuto smiles and patted Nina's head. "Thank you..."

Kuroiame was sitting on top of a tree in the forest. "This Bakasuto..." he sighed and cracked his neck. "He almost got me... I needed so long to recover... Arceus Damn it (God damn it)..." he jumped of the tree and stretches. "Just wait a bit longer Bakasuto... I'll come and get you..." Kuroiame laughed.

Nina slowly sit on the bed as she put on the silky white robe. "I am going to take a bath.....come and join me....if you want~" She flirt with him as she wink. She get up and walk to the bathroom and close the bathroom.

Nina slowly sit on the bed as she put on the silky white robe. "I am going to take a bath.....come and join me....if you want~" She flirt with him as she wink. She get up and walk to the bathroom and close the bathroom.

Bakasuto blushed a little bit as Nina offered him to join her in the shower. He smiles. He sighed and stood up, taking on his pants. He hold his ribcage. "It doesn't hurt this bad anymore..." he sighed and stood up, as Suddenly, someone crashed through the Window. Bakasuto looks shocked with widened eyes, as he noticed who the person was.

Kuroiame sighed as he crashed through the Window and landed safely. He looks at Bakasuto with a friendly face. "Yo... Bakasuto..." 

Bakasuto blushed a little bit as Nina offered him to join her in the shower. He smiles. He sighed and stood up, taking on his pants. He hold his ribcage. "It doesn't hurt this bad anymore..." he sighed and stood up, as Suddenly, someone crashed through the Window. Bakasuto looks shocked with widened eyes, as he noticed who the person was.

Kuroiame sighed as he crashed through the Window and landed safely. He looks at Bakasuto with a friendly face. "Yo... Bakasuto..." 

Nina turn on the running water as she pick out a nice roses scent bubble bath. She is smiling as she is wonderi g if Bakasuto is going to join her or not as suddenly she hear a crash as she quickly open the door. "Bakasuto, what going on?!" She come out and see Kuroiame. Her robe left it open a little, reveal her chest.

Nina turn on the running water as she pick out a nice roses scent bubble bath. She is smiling as she is wonderi g if Bakasuto is going to join her or not as suddenly she hear a crash as she quickly open the door. "Bakasuto, what going on?!" She come out and see Kuroiame. Her robe left it open a little, reveal her chest.

Bakasuto was still shocked. "What..."

Kuroiame smiled. "Huh? Seems that you're girlfriend is quit exhibitionistic, Bakasuto..." Kuroiame still smiles.

Bakasuto was still shocked. "What..."

Kuroiame smiled. "Huh? Seems that you're girlfriend is quit exhibitionistic, Bakasuto..." Kuroiame still smiles.

"What are you talking--!!!!!!" She look  down and quickly cover her chest. "Don't look!!!" She said. "What are you doing here?" 

Katherine was breathing heavily as she looked at him she was looking at her tail her aunt warned her about she just felt too weak to move she lay on the floor all scared she had a muffled scream she start to close her eyes

blossom just went went after her mom as she was determined to save her she felt a bit better" come on kasai it was our fault" she say" me m wait up I know I'm pregnant but I'll help let's go" she say to her mom and kashi @JessBeth@Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back