• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans into the darkness

Characters
Here
Alex eased up, remaining cautious, but not in an agressive manner

He kept an eye on his sisters and the apparent wishiwashi girl

“I’m Roxy,” She explained.
Roxy’s warrior form disappeared as swiftly as it had appeared. She let out a sigh of relief. That was a bit embarrassing.

"nice to meet you Roxy...the grumpy guy over there is Alex" she said with a small chuckle as she motions over to her brother before looking over towards Roxy. Mari gently smiled as Isa joined her by her side "so Roxy....what um brings you this deep into the woods?" she asked. Her head tilting curiously to the side as she watched Roxy change her appearance.

“I heard someone in here yell, and you guys aren’t really too deep into the forest,” Roxy explains.
She didn’t want to go back to her job, but she would have to eventually.

Vinnie raced through the distorted world. There were team galactic members after him and the last thing he wanted to do was get caught.

“I heard someone in here yell, and you guys aren’t really too deep into the forest,” Roxy explains.
She didn’t want to go back to her job, but she would have to eventually.

Vinnie raced through the distorted world. There were team galactic members after him and the last thing he wanted to do was get caught.

(Um, the rest of us are in Alola, so what's with the Sinnoh entry?)

Alex looked at his sisters and sighed "why did Lizzie leave us" he quietly asked himself

Roxy stands silently. She didn't know what to do or say.
Saved by the bell, Vin comes barelling through a portal. The lake seemed to collapse in like a whirlpool. Vin came out with ghr galactic members following him. He thorws them aside in his origin form that was incredibly powerful, and he was as tall, maybe even taller than Roxy's warrior form.

Vin ties up the team galactic members and uses shadow force to place them in the city. Vin lands next to the assembled group then shrinks down into his altered form.
"Hello there, Sorry about that; They always get in the way, I'm Vin, safeguarder of hell," Vin explains.

Alex saw Vin appear and made sure his sisters were safe, they were always the priority

"No need to be afraid of me," Vin explains, "I'm friendly."
Roxy waves to vin. There were a lot of people coming and going real quick.

(Is there anyone who can interact with my trainer?)

Alex growled a little, he knew they didn't mean harm, but he still had to protect his sisters, not knowing they all would be reunited with their older sister Lizzie

AquaMarie AquaMarie

"No need to be afraid of me," Vin explains, "I'm friendly."
Roxy waves to vin. There were a lot of people coming and going real quick.

Vin heard the screech of an Yveltal somewhere else on the island

(Hi)
Vin listens to the noise but laughs.
“Nice to meet you sir,” Vin says looking at Max, “What’s got you on edge?”
Roxy looks at Vin and is a bit conflicted; he was kind of cute, but being a Giritina....

(Hi)
Vin listens to the noise but laughs.
“Nice to meet you sir,” Vin says looking at Max, “What’s got you on edge?”
Roxy looks at Vin and is a bit conflicted; he was kind of cute, but being a Giritina....

(Good grief *facepalm* )

Alex groaned at the constant Appearence of others

(I get busy)
"You ain't too sharp yourself. I could dunk you if i so desired," Vin threatens alex.
Roxy tried to stop herself from laughing but was unsuccessful.

(I get busy)
"You ain't too sharp yourself. I could dunk you if i so desired," Vin threatens alex.
Roxy tried to stop herself from laughing but was unsuccessful.

(No I was talking about the thoughts of flirtationness from Roxy, also why did he threaten Alex?)

Marina grabbed her sister's arm and heled her close as a guy randomly appeared out of nowhere. Though her hold on her sister's arm soften when the random guy seem to be friendly. Although she did not say anything she just quitly watched the interaction of the others.

Isa felt her big sister grab her arm as she was held close to her as she looked around the guy scared her she was somewhat tired as she looked at Alex than to the scary guy she just held onto her big sister as she was shy as she looked at the guy as she rubbed her eyes slightly she tried to not sure how tired she was but she was tired she just snuggled next to her sister her stomach was growling" big sis Rina" I'm hungry" she whispered in her ear AquaMarie AquaMarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back