• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans into the darkness

Characters
Here
Isa just looked at him as she was scared of him looking in her mind" no it's okay" she said as she remember where her sisters were she just ran to where her sisters were seeing her big sister Rina and Lizzy she tripped over a big rock scrapping her knee and spraining her ankle' ow ow ow' she thought" rina, Lizzy" she said scared as she looked over at the people she was with she just broke down she missed her sisters her family her foot hurt a lot Rcticwolf Rcticwolf _Exodus_ _Exodus_ AquaMarie AquaMarie

Isa just looked at him as she was scared of him looking in her mind" no it's okay" she said as she remember where her sisters were she just ran to where her sisters were seeing her big sister Rina and Lizzy she tripped over a big rock scrapping her knee and spraining her ankle' ow ow ow' she thought" rina, Lizzy" she said scared as she looked over at the people she was with she just broke down she missed her sisters her family her foot hurt a lot Rcticwolf Rcticwolf _Exodus_ _Exodus_ AquaMarie AquaMarie

Alex sighed and picked her up before placing her on a rock and used Moonlight to heal her

Isa just we're crying" Alex" she say as she felt her big brother" I thought I lost you I thought I lost big sister too " she say crying" I were so alone until Ms Roxy found me" she hiccups

Lyonel followed the half eevee. He saw the whole family, though he stepped back. They would want to see their sibling more than some stranger.
Roxy folowed them as well. She went in while lyonel kept at the door.
"I made sure she was safe the whole time," Roxy explains.

(Lyonel is in dark mane form. We43 basically waiting for everyone to say hello to each other, and yeah.)

(Well I suppose ill post this again)

Alex picked up Isa and set her on a nearby rock, and focused the move Moonlight to slowly heal her and try to get her to stop crying

Texangamer Texangamer

(Also here)

After Jenny helped Vin, they ended up coming across everyone else

"Lizzie?! How did you get here?!" Lily asked in surprise

"Oh... Jenny brought me" she replied

"Well isn't this a sight to see" Jenny smiled at all the pokehumans around her

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ AquaMarie AquaMarie

Isa started to calm down as she sniffed her ankle felt better" where lizzy and Rina" she say sniffing as she held onto her big brother she wanted her big sister's" i was alone i want sissy" she say hands on her face she had stopped crying but she was feeling her emotions

Isa started to calm down as she sniffed her ankle felt better" where lizzy and Rina" she say sniffing as she held onto her big brother she wanted her big sister's" i was alone i want sissy" she say hands on her face she had stopped crying but she was feeling her emotions

"Isa calm down, everythings ok" Alex stated

Isa just sniffing as she looked at her brother" thanks big brother I feel better" she says looking at him" Roxy kept me safe when we were separated" she told him

“Better get going. See you guys later,” Vin says creating a portal to the alternate world, “See you guys later.”
(There goes Vin.)

Lyonel takes a walk outside. He didn’t belong in that setting; he was always traveling, always meeting new people. He hadn’t settled anywhere for a long time, a very very long time.

Roxy day down with the group. She smiled at the mention of her name. She had done her best to protect the leafeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back