• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hmm... Well, you know how in virtually any paint tool, you have a select tool? Just imagine selecting the facial features of Emlas' face, taking the bottom, and dragging it upwards a little bit. Pretty much smushing Emlas' face and moving it upwards a little bit. I wonder if I could actually make an illustration of that to help... Would that be okay?
That would definitely be okay, especially because I'm afraid I don't understand what you just said.

RTk5z2x.jpg

:) Glad you like it so much! I personally *love* drawing shiny metals. It's one of the few things that I just kind of naturally catch on to.
You hit the nail on the head, because you caught the look of the character very well. I am not an artist at all, so I will be easily impressed when I see art like that.

*suddenly the song turns to dubstep and I begin spasticly dancing with such ferocity that I pose a threat to most of those around me*

*Vehemently dances in the same way so that if either of us make the slightest physical contact with each other, there would probably be a death involved*

On a completely unrelated note because I awkwardly don't know how to reply to dank memz,

I wonder what most of our characters would look like in Mega Evolution form. I know some Pokemon don't have Mega forms, right? I mean, I know Lucario does, but..

Also I know hardly anything about Mega Evolution so yea, lol

SHHHHHHHHHH...
I might have plans for that, so shhhhh...

Maybe...
Shhhhhh...

Lucario and Pidgeot do, I know that much. I think Latios and Latias do as well. But some others are fun to imagine

SHHHHHHHHHH...
I might have plans for that, so shhhhh...

Maybe...
Shhhhhh...

Lucario and Pidgeot do, I know that much. I think Latios and Latias do as well. But some others are fun to imagine
Bruh.
I didn't even know you had plans for that.
So now I know you have plans for that.

Yeah, I searched Hypno Mega evolution and found one I really thought was cool.

Oh, haha. That was the one that I saw and immediately went "psshhh, Daisie couldn't have meant that one."
XD noope, that one looks awesome to me. I like how it's a mixture of Drowzee and Hypno. It's pretty creative.

Plus the second one you put up was the second one I had in mind, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back