• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✯ Poe’s Roleplay Partner Search! ✯

I'd be up for some Soukoku or Fyolai! :3
Ahh,sorry for the slow late reply! Kinda got busy and forgot to check my gmail :,) but I’m definitely up for either of them! feel free to DM me and we can think of something!

Bump,craving for either a BSD Roleplay or Mafia x Detective roleplay<3

Hi!! Super interested in your Bungo Stray Dogs ideas. Leaning toward Soukoku, but if you want we can talk it out!
I’m definitely interested! I’m definitely up for a Soukoku Roleplay! Want me to PM you and we can talk about it?

Totally down for a Harry Potter RP with OCs if you’re still looking! :)

Hey Im down for Skater boy, Animals, or Warriors!

Hi there! Would you be down for a HTTYD roleplay? I'm a super-big fan of that fandom. (Is it alright that I'm a minor? I can handle mature content and stuff, but I know some people have age preferences.)

I'd love to do a RanPoe one if you're still looking!!
Hi! I’m definitely up for a RanPoe Roleplay! Feel free to PM me!
Hey Im down for Skater boy, Animals, or Warriors!
im definitely down for either of those >:) feel free to PM me whenever you can
Hi there! Would you be down for a HTTYD roleplay? I'm a super-big fan of that fandom. (Is it alright that I'm a minor? I can handle mature content and stuff, but I know some people have age preferences.)
im always down for a HTTYD RP,I’m alright with RPing with minors! I don’t do a lot of mature things so I allow myself to RP with minors so ur all good! Feel free to PM me!

Hey, if you’re an adult I’d definitely be interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back