• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PLUS ULTRA! ~MHA RP~

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Ayyy what' up guys. I was wondering if anybody was interested in RPing My Hero Academia. This RP would be non-canon and hosted on this website. Just comment down below if you're interested.

Interested!

Anything you can inform us of the plot or will things be developed as we go along?
It will start off with everybody doing the beginning exams and then whatever happens, happens. I'm hoping we will have some villains that will juice up the plot.

How active will you want this to be and also, what's the expected length per post (like how many paragraphs)?
I can play a villain and/or student. ^^

One question
Will this we be rping OC's or canon chars?
If it's OCs I'm down for playing the villain if you want. In fact I have some idead already in mind.

If it's canon chars then don't mind me.

How active will you want this to be and also, what's the expected length per post (like how many paragraphs)?
I can play a villain and/or student. ^^
I'd expect you to be active at least 2-3 a week but let me know if you won't be available for a while.
One question
Will this we be rping OC's or canon chars?
If it's OCs I'm down for playing the villain if you want. In fact I have some idead already in mind.

If it's canon chars then don't mind me.
Yes. OC chars only. And I'd love to have some villains.

I think we have enough people I will begin making the OOC stuff with all the more details and rules.

Japanime Japanime -
Cool. How long do you expect posts to be on average? If it's too short, I may dip. Lol (Just a personal preference. Not to throw shade)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back