• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž! | ๐จ๐ง-๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

โ€”๐Ÿฉธโ€”

Hi everyone! Iโ€™m a literate to novella roleplayer, quality over quantity, looking for a new partner.

I just rewatched Carrie, and Iโ€™m so, so inspired for a 60s-80s high school/college setting with a subgenre of horror (all characters must be sixteen plus) !!

I mainly tend to play male characters, but I have a couple of females as well. :]

Iโ€™m 18 years old, if that matters to anyone. B)

โ€”๐Ÿฉธโ€”

I prefer an inclusion of romance and will do any gender pairing. I lean towards queer pairings, though !!

I have ADHD and appreciate understanding when it comes to timing.

I also get super into roleplays and have a tendency to go ham over characters LMAO. Playlists, art, random ramblings, memes, headcanons, go crazy.

Pls be a chill person; making friends with my partners is half of the fun and motivation for me, tbh ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
โ€”๐Ÿฉธโ€”

I have no boundaries or triggers. I love all genres of horror, but Iโ€™m a particular lover of body, crime and slasher-related things!!

I play a lot of canonical slashers as well. Iโ€™d be particularly interested in Stu (me) x Billy atm!

Feel free to shoot me a DM if youโ€™re interested :]

โ€”๐Ÿฉธโ€”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back