• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots, Pairings and Potential! (fandom&originals)

jeffrey-eugenidess-quotes-1.jpg

What to expect here (please read)

- Literate rps 

- European Timezone

- Anime, TV, Film and book fandoms

- Character development over plot 

- No gender preference to play really

- All paring types (FxF, MxM, FxM… etc)

- You will be writing with a person who is easily influenced with how engaged you seem in the story, haha

- MOST IMPORTANT: PLOT WITH ME!!!! ^^

Fandoms

TV ( Supernatural… more to be added) 

Yes, in this particular category I only really have one show that I enjoy Rp’ing, which is Supernatural. I know a whole array of them, but this is the only one I want to rp atm. But I can be convinced otherwise. ^^

No character preference. 

No plots in mind. 

DeanxCastiel 

DeanxJo

SamxRuby

OCxOC*

* If you want an OC one, I need you to have a really nice plot to follow. xD 

Anime (Hetalia<3, Yuri on Ice, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tokyo Ghoul, )

I have watched a lot, so if you have others, I will welcome any suggestions. ^^

Bold means, I would like to play that person. If there is nothing on the two, I don’t really mind either. 

HETALIA: 

USxUK

SpainxRomano

NorwayxDenmark

CanadaxFrance

PrussiaxHungary

(…are my favorites, but I will play any pairing really

We can genderbend if we feel like having FxM plots)

YURI ON ICE

YuurixViktor

YurioxOtabek

YuurixYurio

Fullmetal Alchemist:

RoyxEd

(Haven’t done much here honestly,

but up for suggestions) 

TOKYO GHOUL

KanekixTouka

AmonxKaneki

AmonxAkira

Movies/Books (Harry Potter… more to be added )

More will be added when I think of them.. ^^ 

HARRY POTTER

OCxOC

SnapexLily (Marauders)

(If you want other canon characters, let me know,

these are just my favorites) 

Original Plots (Anyone can copy them though, I will take it as a compliment xD):

These can be combined with the fandoms too, we can make them fit. :D  

Cliché, but Lovely Romance <3  

1. Love Letters… for someone else (TAKEN)

Muse A has just moved into a new house in a small town, every single week they receive a love letter meant for the old resident of the house, send by an unknown sender, with no return address or even a stamp. They try to catch the writer and explain that their crush doesn’t live there anymore, but they never manage. After much debate with themselves they read the letters. They notice how sad and lonely the other person is, and it only gets worse in each letter. One particular letter tells them of Muse B’s routine, and Muse A decide to try to find them and befriend them, but keeps it a secret that they are the ones receiving the love letters. 

2. Ugly

Muse A has never been stereotypically attractive, and always felt self-concious. They were bullied in school for their flaws and has grown up to be a very shy adult. Muse B is blind, and happen to ask for Muse A’s help for directions on the subway. Muse A decide to show them the entire way out of kindness, and Muse B starts falling for Muse A. They start meeting more, but every time Muse B asks how Muse A looks they avoid the question, and refuse to let the other touch their face. 

Fantasy Adventures… with slight romance too. xD 

1. Soul Mates Through Many Decades 

Muse A and Muse B have fallen in love lifetime after lifetime. Their love goes beyond normal human love and they will be naturally attracted to each other as soon as they meet. They are special beings who can stay immortal as long as they stay with their destined life partner. Once they have found their partner they have amazing abilities to control elements. Together they are powerful and happy. It was suppose to be an eternal circle of powerful beings… but that has changed. 

An organization has set the life mission to kill them all before these beings can reach their full potential in each lifetime (meaning before they can properly fall in love and combine with their partner). Since they are afraid of the power they might have in the end. Therefore the cursed lovers have through lifetimes been forced apart, just before they get to be together.

2. Two Worlds (TAKEN)

Muse A is an elf and has been living in the forest for all their lives. They have been told never to get close to the human kingdom, because humans are savages. Muse B is a human and has been told the exact same thing about elves. Human Muse B is a curious soul at heart though, and have noticed that they have no library books on how elves live at all, and therefore decide to study them alone. The elves weren’t that happy with the human’s arrival and takes them captive, but Muse A is also a child of curiosity. Muse A and B end up creating a bond through the prison cell and learn from each other.  

3. Ungrateful Bastards

Number 1 bounty hunter, that is what Muse A has been for years, capturing criminals everywhere he goes. There is only one criminal that they have never been able to capture, which is Muse B. Muse B has been robbing and even killing people on their quest to get to one person who ruined their life as a child, Marvin Black. Marvin Black who corrupted Muse B’s life, ends up framing Muse A as well, and suddenly Muse A is viewed as a criminal and forced to run. The only way to redeem himself is to find Marvin Black, and the only way to do that is to team up with Muse B. 

If you are interested, please answer me with

(-Which fandom, if a fandom) 

- What Muse you want

- What paring you prefer (MxM, FxM, FxF… etc) 

- If you have additions to the plot

- Optional: If you have triggers or the like

Write below or in PM. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a bit interested in a Harry Potter MxF OC's or you first original plot. Harambe straight triggers me, sorry. That's my only one.

Soooo for FMA it says you're up for suggestions....I'm not sure if you'd be interested in Ed/Al with me playing Al.... If not, sorry for wasting your time!

P.s. I'm not quite sure which plot I'd be interested in... If you end up being okay with the pairing maybe we can plot together ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of what's left i like soulmates through many decades. it's very interesting to me.  mxf pairing with me as the female if that isnt a problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back