• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots For Sale~! Come Rp with me~

SmittenKitten

That's one smitten kitten

Hello everyone! SmittenKitten here! Nice to see you again

:)

I have some new plots in mind for you this time!

All are open! The more the merrier ;)

All plots can be either romance or not, it is entirely up to you! I am open to pretty much anything. Have some plots you're craving? Shoot them my way and we can collab!

All I ask is PLEASE NO ONE LINERS

That is all~​

Past Lives

Girl A goes back in time to try and stop bad events that were going down, but she ends up sucking at it and sometimes causes the things to happen anyway... So, the future sends back Boy B to follow her and try to lead her toward their ultimate goal. Along the way, Boy B begins to develop feelings for the Girl A. The only problem? They can never meet.

Will the pair be able to right the wrongs of times gone by, or will the boy give up his future to spend his life with the girl in the past?

Locked Up

Character A is innocent. They were framed for a murder and locked up for the crime they didn't commit. And it couldn't have come at a worse time. Due to the lack of room in the overflowing prisons all around the country, Character A is relocated to an abandoned warehouse compound in the middle of nowhere... Along with dozens of brutal criminals that are just dying to kill their way to freedom. The deal is, the last man standing will get a full pardon, able to live out the rest of their life as they see fit.

Character B is a military hero who stood up for their beliefs and refused to follow the corrupt lead of their superiors. They too are sent to this compound to fight for their freedom. Along the way, they meet Character A, who is so obviously in over their head. They decide to team up... For now.

Will they be able to escape with their heads in tact, or will they break and end up killing the only one who has their back?

Written Words Can Kill

A new book has just come out. It's written by Girl A's favorite horror author! She must get it. Once home, Girl A settles into her bed, cracking it open to the first page. That's when things begin to go wrong. She feels like she is being watched, and after a chapter or two, she decides to call it a night, flicking off her light and settling for sleep... Only, she isn't where she thinks... She opens her eyes onto a forest... and a surprisingly handsome boy hovering over her. “What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. You need to leave before the Storyteller finds out you're here.”

Boy B has been trapped in the book for a while, so he knows what to expect. Can he get Girl A out safely before she gets caught up in the Storyteller's web, or will they be forced to join together and fight for their lives – and the way out?

Superhero Gone Wrong

Character A is a girl who has the ability to warp herself from place to place. One night, she was caught on a CCTV camera saving a man on a bicycle from a speeding semi. People were terrified that she was living among them, so she has been hunted ever since. There is a bounty on her head and now, her and her younger sister are on the run. They make their way to an abandoned hunters cabin in the woods by the mountains. They are safe... For now.

Character B is a photographer for a popular magazine. He is taking pictures up in the mountains for a nature article when he sees her – she is warping through the woods, tracking a deer for dinner. He decided to follow her back to the cabin, camera at the ready. He has taken some pretty good pics before she spots him. Horrified, she begs him to not let anyone know where her and her young sister are.

Will he stay true to his promise and not expose the girl and her sister, or will he end up submitting a very different article and take the bounty for himself?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to talk about written words can kill. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Let me know if you want to talk about it either on this post or in pm. Doesn't matter to me. Although if we are going to do the rp in a pm we could always talk about it in a pm.

I would love doing Written Words Could Kill with you! If it isn't too much trouble could I play Girl A?

Last edited by a moderator:
IrritatedMind said:
I would love to talk about written words can kill. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Let me know if you want to talk about it either on this post or in pm. Doesn't matter to me. Although if we are going to do the rp in a pm we could always talk about it in a pm.
We can totally do PM~

MaddyRoleplayGirl said:
I would love doing Written Words Could Kill with you! If it isn't too much trouble could I play Girl A?
Lol its not any trouble at all~ I will shoot you a PM :)

SmittenKitten said:

Hello everyone! SmittenKitten here! Nice to see you again

:)

I have some new plots in mind for you this time!

All are open! The more the merrier ;)

All plots can be either romance or not, it is entirely up to you! I am open to pretty much anything. Have some plots you're craving? Shoot them my way and we can collab!

All I ask is PLEASE NO ONE LINERS

That is all~​

Past Lives

Girl A goes back in time to try and stop bad events that were going down, but she ends up sucking at it and sometimes causes the things to happen anyway... So, the future sends back Boy B to follow her and try to lead her toward their ultimate goal. Along the way, Boy B begins to develop feelings for the Girl A. The only problem? They can never meet.

Will the pair be able to right the wrongs of times gone by, or will the boy give up his future to spend his life with the girl in the past?

Locked Up

Character A is innocent. They were framed for a murder and locked up for the crime they didn't commit. And it couldn't have come at a worse time. Due to the lack of room in the overflowing prisons all around the country, Character A is relocated to an abandoned warehouse compound in the middle of nowhere... Along with dozens of brutal criminals that are just dying to kill their way to freedom. The deal is, the last man standing will get a full pardon, able to live out the rest of their life as they see fit.

Character B is a military hero who stood up for their beliefs and refused to follow the corrupt lead of their superiors. They too are sent to this compound to fight for their freedom. Along the way, they meet Character A, who is so obviously in over their head. They decide to team up... For now.

Will they be able to escape with their heads in tact, or will they break and end up killing the only one who has their back?

Written Words Can Kill

A new book has just come out. It's written by Girl A's favorite horror author! She must get it. Once home, Girl A settles into her bed, cracking it open to the first page. That's when things begin to go wrong. She feels like she is being watched, and after a chapter or two, she decides to call it a night, flicking off her light and settling for sleep... Only, she isn't where she thinks... She opens her eyes onto a forest... and a surprisingly handsome boy hovering over her. “What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. You need to leave before the Storyteller finds out you're here.”

Boy B has been trapped in the book for a while, so he knows what to expect. Can he get Girl A out safely before she gets caught up in the Storyteller's web, or will they be forced to join together and fight for their lives – and the way out?

Superhero Gone Wrong

Character A is a girl who has the ability to warp herself from place to place. One night, she was caught on a CCTV camera saving a man on a bicycle from a speeding semi. People were terrified that she was living among them, so she has been hunted ever since. There is a bounty on her head and now, her and her younger sister are on the run. They make their way to an abandoned hunters cabin in the woods by the mountains. They are safe... For now.

Character B is a photographer for a popular magazine. He is taking pictures up in the mountains for a nature article when he sees her – she is warping through the woods, tracking a deer for dinner. He decided to follow her back to the cabin, camera at the ready. He has taken some pretty good pics before she spots him. Horrified, she begs him to not let anyone know where her and her young sister are.

Will he stay true to his promise and not expose the girl and her sister, or will he end up submitting a very different article and take the bounty for himself?
I love Locked up and SuperHero gone wrong, still interested??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back