• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots and Stuff

StarryKnights

A Spastic Collection of Characters and Ideas
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Plots and Stuff

• Genre: Modern Fantasy, Slice of Life
    In a modern world where supernatural beings (such as werewolves, shape shifters and mer-people) live along side humans. After years of trying to control and manipulate the supernatural population, the world is working to integrating these various beings into the modern age. In doing so, a special organization, known as the SRA (Supernatural Reassignment Agency), works to match displaced supernatural children with families. Muse A is a foster parent (s), who are looking to open their home to one such child. Muse B is a supernatural child, placed with a new family yet again. Said child's background is up to whoever plays them, along with the background for the parent (s).

I'm cool with playing either Muse A or B

So these are some ideas that I've had bouncing around my brain, and figured I'd post em and see what happens.
Shoot me a PM if interested with anyone, or drop a message down below.
As a side note, I just really like this BBC code I found while blindly looking through the BBC Code forums, don't expect my posts to be this pretty.

designed by Fyuri

Last edited:
Plots and Stuff

• Genre: Modern Fantasy, Slice of Life
    In a modern world where supernatural beings (such as werewolves, shape shifters and mer-people) live along side humans. After years of trying to control and manipulate the supernatural population, the world is working to integrating these various beings into the modern age. In doing so, a special organization, known as the SRA (Supernatural Reassignment Agency), works to match displaced supernatural children with families. Muse A is a foster parent (s), who are looking to open their home to one such child. Muse B is a supernatural child, placed with a new family yet again. Said child's background is up to whoever plays them, along with the background for the parent (s).

I'm cool with playing either Muse A or B

So these are some ideas that I've had bouncing around my brain, and figured I'd post em and see what happens.
Shoot me a PM if interested with anyone, or drop a message down below.
As a side note, I just really like this BBC code I found while blindly looking through the BBC Code forums, don't expect my posts to be this pretty.

designed by Fyuri

I like your idea for SRA! Family stuff hits hard for me so I'd like to see what angsty hurts we could come up with. Before you decide whether or not you'd want to rp with me, just know that I'm a little faulty when it comes to posting. Usually due to depression that kicks my ass every single time but I don't typically want rps to drop. I just lose motivation really fast and I'm doing spectacularly right now in the mental department

Hey there! I like your idea for the Dearly Departed! I have some of my own ideas for that one as well.

For pairings, God/Goddess x Human and Experiment x Scientist sounds fun too. If you're still interested, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back