• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots and introduction

pewniiPaws

Lurker
👋🏾Hello, Hello!! I come bringing some roleplay ideas and they're nothing too complicated, all I ask is that you give it some imagination.✨

Plot 1

Renata and Trix against the world {anime rp}

Your character finds themselves in a wasteland that used to be a facility for troubled youths, after a moment of silence and fighting with monsters you find what appears to be another human. But of course this wasn't one, it was an droid girl created for the sole purpose of studying the wastelands and traveling.

Plot 2

Young dreams

Our story starts with two rival trainers, one who studies and sketches pokemon for fun. Not really being interested in becoming champion while their rival is a headstrong trainer wannabe, who travels with them. The two travel region through region and even run into a bit of trouble, sometimes evil teams or your run-of-the-mill legendary encounter.

Plot 3

Quest to be a heroine

A human or anything from earth gets transferred to a new dimension, where they're in a mix between fantastical times and a world with the internet and connection. Having different brand names and terms of slang, being a bit of a nerd the world seemed perfect at first. But slowly would grow more and more familiar making someone miss home, and their quest would begin. Where dnd terminology would be used to impact the story.

I have no rules, but please don't god-mod too much. We still do have to be creative at the very least, I'm sure you'll be a fun roleplayer. I can't wait to discuss in pms, and show some of my ocs off. And these plots should be open regardless of whether or not they'll be chosen.

Also note that, I'm still a minor and therefore no questionable romance plots and don't be surprised if I'm inactive during the weekdays for nearly seven hours or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back