• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots and all that jazz {Open}

_ChickenWithTeeth_

Where did Joe come from? Where'd he go?
Greetings to you fellow roleplaying beings!
Before we jump into my drabbles, i'd like you to know a few things about me:
  • I'm not a native english speaker, so preas exkusse de bad engrish spellyngs
  • Please, if I make a mistake, do correct me if you feel so inclined. I WANT TO IMPROVE.
  • There's a chance of me making you go "How dumb can this person be?!"
  • I'm super patient. I'm really fine with you suddenly disappearing for months.
  • I can go from 3 sentences to 3 paragraphs and beyond!
  • One line only in case of emergency.
  • If the clothes come off, tell me if you want to fade to black or continue.
  • I prefer roleplaying as more dominant-ish characters.
  • I don't enjoy realistic roleplays much
  • I'm horrible in history, don't expect me to be very historically accuate
  • PM me if you're interested in RPing with me

On to my ideas shall we? If you like me and would like to try a plot of your own, please do share. Believe me when I say that I will be honest in telling you if I am interested or not.

P.S: I have highlighted in italics the role I have a preference of taking. That doesn't mean you can't play it, it's just to help you choose if if you can't choose which one to take.

Original Ideas with plot

Idea n°1
Roles
Pirate × Ex-nobility
Pairings
FxF
Setting
Medieval Fantasy // Steampunk
Plot
There were once two lovers that should've never been: A pirate and a princess. So desperately in love, they have tried to meet anytime they could in secret. Even if it was just for a few minutes, it was enough. They had been together for a few years when they got found out "frolicking" in the princess's own bedroom. And neither have seen each other since. The pirate's bounty was so high she had to completely leave the kingdom, never able to return. The princess, not wanting her fate, ran away. A few years later, they meet again. But the pirate also discovers, that her princess had also become a pirate...

Idea n°2
Roles
Human × Demon
Pairings
FxF, FxM, MxM
Setting
Modern Fantasy
Plot
There was once a demon sent on Earth for a mission. It was a simple mission really, it was supposed to last a day or two. But on their journey, the demon met an intriguing human.
So intriging that...
The demon came back to see them again. They found more reasons to try and see them again.
And again.

Idea n°3
Roles
Vampire × Werewolf
Pairings
FxF, FxM, MxM
Setting
Modern fantasy, Soulmates are a thing
Plot
The first words that your soulmate will speak to you is tattooed on your skin as soon as you turn 18. When the time comes and the words are spoken, your skin will tingle and your heart will feel like it's burning and you will just know. You're the next in line to becoming head of your clan/pack, and as you come of age your tattoo finally shows, that was expected of course. But what you didn't expect was finding your soulmate so fast. And what you least expected was them to be your supposed enemy, your rival, the person you had been taught to hate with all your might and kill whenever you get the chance.

Idea n°4
Roles
Bard × Princess
Pairings
FxF
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Plot
There was once a princess that didn't see herself fit to govern a Kingdom. So she ran away, having never lived outside her castle, she had a hard time. One day, she was being chased by thieves when she stumbled upon a camp that a band of bards had set up. One of them helps her out.

Idea n°5
Roles
Trans King x Concubine
Pairings
MxF
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Plot
There was once a princess that felt miserable in their own skin, they turned to black magic and curses to get what they needed to feel real. He got what he wanted, and more than he and his family could handle. The magic in him corrupted his soul with fury and anger, along with taking his family's lives. The small, peaceful Kingdom his father had passed down to him simply wasn't enough anymore. The new King started invading neighboring Kingdoms with such brutality his reputation quickly escalated to the cruelest, scariest man alive. His favorite hobby was collecting fallen Kingdom's princesses like victory trophees, or at least that's how the rumor goes...No one knows what happens to the women once they enter the King's "cruel" clutches.

Fandom Inspired with plots

[Kobayashi's Dragon Maid]

Idea n°1
Pairings
FxF, MxM
Roles
Mythical Creature x Human
Plot
Pretty much the same situation as Tohru and Kobayashi's situation. Just with our characters, -so original I know !-

Idea n°2
Pairings
FxF, MxM
Roles
Mythical Creature x Human
Plot
Basically a reverse situation where the human finds themselves in the other world. Stumbles upon our other character, gets saved and ends up living with them as some kind of assistant or servant.

[How To Train Your Dragon]

Idea n°1
Pairings
FxF, FxM, MxM
Setting
Future
Roles
Uni/High School student x Uni/High School student
Plot
Long since passed the Vikings, now just legends passed down from generation to generation. Everything has evolved and changed. The only thing that persisted through the ages: The friendship between Dragons and Humans, to the point where one is unable to live without the other.
Okay basically this is the modern world version of HTTYD and we're students learning about life and dragons and all that jazz, in a high school or uni setting.

Fandoms

• HTTYD
  • Little Witch Academia
  • Kobayashi no maid dragon
  • Naruto / Naruto Shippuden
  • Steven Universe
  • Howl's moving castle
  • Spirited Away

Last edited:
The first two and the last one all look like fun!
I have three princess/potential princess characters to play as, and playing them opposite a pirate or a card would be fun (one even becomes a pirate in her own canon).
I also have one character who can work very well as a demon!
PM me if you wanna to talk more and set up a scene!

Hey i have an interest in number 5, but I only roleplay on discord ... would you be willing to use discord to roleplay?

Hey there I really like the demon x human and the vampire x werewolf plot ideas, I'd love to chat about possibly doing it if you're interested! ^^

Hello! I'd love to do a FxF roleplay, I particularly like the "Fandom Inspired with plots" but I'm also open to other original ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back