• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plot with me? (Ignore prefix) (Currently closed)

Silvy

Your average gaming idiot

• Hello! The names Silvy!

I am open to pretty much everything, but before I start plotting with you guys, lets lay down a few rules. Don't worry, nothing much. Just some things I ask of you while roleplaying.

• I typically do 1x1 roleplays
    • Please post more than a sentence with proper grammar. (Aka no one-liners)
    • Don't be rude. Just please, it's not needed

Feel free to post on this thread or pm me (Although I typically plot in pm)![/tab]

Last edited:
Alright! Do you have a preference or no? If nothing else, we could do two different roleplays!

Would you be interested in a Steven Universe roleplay with me or a fantasy roleplay?
Also do you mind GxG pairings that aren't romantic? (best friends, sisters, rivals, etc)

What's your opinion of witches in fantasy? What kind of fantasy do you like- high fantasy (like the Avatar movie but if there weren't space helicopters), medieval fantasy (like dungeons&dragons and lord of the rings), dark fantasy (dark souls is a good example, apocalypse caused by magic or magical beings), etc...

If we do a SU roleplay, I have an OC in mind for myself, but the roleplay could not be romantic since they are a fusion.

I can also do Warrior rolelplays, though I haven't in a while and I might be a bit rusty, er, no pun intended. I never found any active roleplays with that and when I tried to get back into it, I was at a loss- it was jump in, but there was a very streamline plot I had missed, so I was too intimidated to jump in.

Hey i'd be interested to rp!

Alright! Any preferred fandoms or genres?

Would you be interested in a Steven Universe roleplay with me or a fantasy roleplay?
Also do you mind GxG pairings that aren't romantic? (best friends, sisters, rivals, etc)

What's your opinion of witches in fantasy? What kind of fantasy do you like- high fantasy (like the Avatar movie but if there weren't space helicopters), medieval fantasy (like dungeons&dragons and lord of the rings), dark fantasy (dark souls is a good example, apocalypse caused by magic or magical beings), etc...

If we do a SU roleplay, I have an OC in mind for myself, but the roleplay could not be romantic since they are a fusion.

I can also do Warrior rolelplays, though I haven't in a while and I might be a bit rusty, er, no pun intended. I never found any active roleplays with that and when I tried to get back into it, I was at a loss- it was jump in, but there was a very streamline plot I had missed, so I was too intimidated to jump in.

Out of the two, I would prefer a fantasy roleplay. I haven't been able to catch up with SU recently, so I haven't been able to watch the last season/the last few episodes of season 4.

I'm completely fine with witches in fantasy! As for which ones I like, I cant think of one that I don't like. I do know for a fact that I haven't roleplayed any 'dark' fantasy, nor have I watched Dark Souls!

As for warriors, you don't seem to be too comfortable with roleplaying it, so we don't have to do it!

If I had to pick one, probably RWBY. I've been craving one for a bit. :)

Alright! Do you have any plots in mind?

Well, I'm a bit out of practice in my knowledge of the warriors world and I haven't read the most recent books so I was thinking it'd be placed more or less in the beginning of it all and I was thinking a sort of forbidden love kinda thing? But if we do I do prefer female role but if you want I am okay with doubling.

I saw that Spirit Animals only has two stars (**) so if you don't feel like rping it I'm okay with Warriors, RWBY, Fairy Tale, Steven Universe, Highschool rp or any genre really

P. S. I literally have only read the first book of Spirit Animals

Well, I'm a bit out of practice in my knowledge of the warriors world and I haven't read the most recent books so I was thinking it'd be placed more or less in the beginning of it all and I was thinking a sort of forbidden love kinda thing? But if we do I do prefer female role but if you want I am okay with doubling.

I like the sound of that!
I do prefer to play females, so doubling would be preferred!
Will there be canon characters or no?

Heya, I'd be willing to give it a shot as well ^^

By 'give it a shot', I'm assuming you mean roleplaying with me? If so, do you have any fandom or genre you want to do?

I saw that Spirit Animals only has two stars (**) so if you don't feel like rping it I'm okay with Warriors, RWBY, Fairy Tale, Steven Universe, Highschool rp or any genre really

P. S. I literally have only read the first book of Spirit Animals
The main reason I have it at two stars is because I've only read the first two books and it's been awhile. I always found the concept interesting, but since I was never able to read the third book or participate in a good roleplay that lasted awhile, I kinda fell out of it.

I'm completely fine with rping SA if you want to!

Silvy Silvy I agree that the concept is interesting though I don't actually have a plot in mind at the moment I have a small idea, if you'd like to hear it we could brainstorm together?

I'm interested in a Fandom RP.

Oops! I though I replied to you!
Do you have any fandoms in mind?

I prefer OCs if that is alright and Doubling would be perfect then! ^_^

Alright. Do you want to plot more in pms?

Silvy Silvy I agree that the concept is interesting though I don't actually have a plot in mind at the moment I have a small idea, if you'd like to hear it we could brainstorm together?

Sure! I'd love too!

I like the sound of that!
I do prefer to play females, so doubling would be preferred!
Will there be canon characters or no?

By 'give it a shot', I'm assuming you mean roleplaying with me? If so, do you have any fandom or genre you want to do?

The main reason I have it at two stars is because I've only read the first two books and it's been awhile. I always found the concept interesting, but since I was never able to read the third book or participate in a good roleplay that lasted awhile, I kinda fell out of it.

I'm completely fine with rping SA if you want to!
Yep, said that in the most convoluted way I'm sure haha ^^, I'd be happy to try Fairy Tail or Naruto with you, ..or both xD

Yep, said that in the most convoluted way I'm sure haha ^^, I'd be happy to try Fairy Tail or Naruto with you, ..or both xD

Hmm... I haven't had a good Naruto or Fairy Tail roleplay in quite awhile. So... I guess both? Lol. Did you have anything already in mind, or no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back