What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic/Modern Plot cravings

Creatureofthenight

D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽d͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽m͓̽e͓̽r͓̽
Heya! Bee here.. So lemmie introduce my self

About me
—————
•I’m Bee (as I’ve said) Or call me anything I don’t care
•I’m 17 if that maters to you
•I live in the US
•I can reply 2-5 times a day.. maybe more depending how free I am
•I am open to changing any of the plots listed
•I can double!
•I write mainly female but I can write as male characters
What I kinda need from you
—————————————
•Reply once a week please!
•At least 2 sentences. I always love quality over quantity as I can’t write over 4-5 paragraphs unless it’s the introduction of the role play.
•Please don’t control my character/s...
•Have okay grammar.. I know English isn’t everyone’s first language and I will always have mistakes. So remember that
•Be patient with me..

That’s all I swear!

Any can be romantic, I love romance but it doesn’t have to be if you don’t want...

•Muse A is new to town, just moving in upstairs from muse b. That night they throw a small party. Muse b gets a little mad as they have work/school the next morning. Little do they know they end up getting talked into joining in on a few drinks or cussing out Muse A, your decision (can be Romantic/not romantic)

•Muse A and B have been best friends since kindergarten. They rarely talk about their love life until Muse A’s boyfriend/girlfriend throws them out of the house. Muse B decides to let Muse A crash until they get back to their feet. Little do they know a relationship of its own starts to bloom between them

•The apocalypse has somehow just stared out of no where. Apparently a virus that spread across the nation and traveled to other continents, leaving very few survivors. Muse A runs into Muse B in a house raid. Muse A nearly shoots muse B, who just barely misses keeping their life.

Muse A’s parents are coming to town, the only issue with that, would be both parents believe them to be dating someone. In a pure panick, they turn to Muse B, their best friend of multiple years. The only question is, will Muse B accept? Will a romance of their own start up? Or will the awkward air be too much to handle?

(I’ve recently read this web-comic to inspire this plot. I also believe this is based off of old folk lore!)
There are stories that bounce around from mouth to mouth about lovers. Now, these stories seem to alter from reincarnation to “Destiny”. Today, we focus a story that is truly happening to Muse A. Muse A has lived with a severed string for years, ever sense they could remember. The people around them have strings, bright red one that are tied to ones pinky. Today was the first day Muse A had ever found another severed string, Muse B. For years, both Muses had played “matchmaker” for many friends and even family members. But today, both severed strings now have to wonder if their seeing things. The question is, who approaches the other first? Is either one playing matchmaker? Would it happen to be destiny?

Thanks for reading through! If interested, pop a message down here or PM me!

Last edited:

Creatureofthenight

D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽d͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽m͓̽e͓̽r͓̽
★彡 I͙’m͙ a͙ l͙i͙t͙t͙l͙e͙ l͙o͙n͙e͙l͙y͙.. a͙n͙d͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ o͙n͙e͙ r͙p͙ g͙o͙i͙n͙g͙ o͙n͙... 彡★

Laverna

Rock Junkie
Hello! I'm looking for a modern rp. I am 16 and also prefer to play a female. Perhaps we could work something out. It could be adventure based or what not.

I would be interested in
The apocalypse has somehow just stared out of no where. Apparently a virus that spread across the nation and traveled to other continents has left very few survivors. Muse A runs into Muse B in a house raid. Muse A nearly shoots muse B, who just barely misses keeping their life

OR

Muse A’s parents are coming to town. The things is, they believe Muse A is seeing someone. So, they turn to their best friend, Muse B, begging for their help to fakely date for that week.

I write male better when I am doubling, so if I need a male then it would be easier to double.

I'm interested in this, and would have some ideas for it. Just to color it a bit darker.

•Muse A and B have been best friends since kindergarten. They rarely talk about their love life until Muse A’s boyfriend/girlfriend throws them out of the house. Muse B decides to let Muse A crash until they get back to their feet. Little do they know a relationship of its own starts to bloom between them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)