• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plenty of Ideas

Haunt

Weird Chick

Post length isn't something I generally fuss about since it's the quality of a post that matters. My activity level varies quite a bit. You can usually expect at least a post a day from me. Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like.

Please read the bullets for each plot.

USS Inquisitor

A seasoned starship captain has been hunting an infamous man called Jericho since they were first assigned the Inquisitor at the beginning of their time as a captain. Jericho has super human abilities, which were the result of an experiment gone wrong. He's a self-proclaimed villain of the universe and is obsessed with destruction. He has a fleet of ships and numerous followers. The starship captain never had a chance of capturing Jericho until both their ships crash on the same extremely dangerous planet.​

• I will be playing Jericho.

• You would be playing the starship captain.

• Your character can be of any gender.

• I would like the captain to have some dark secret(s).

• This can end up being a romance.

World War Chaos

Logical reasons for the war had long been forgotten. Every country is for itself. Nowhere is safe. Humanity is in grave danger. There are few who possess the power to put this war to rest. It can only be done with them working together. None of them are willing to even be in the same room with each other. These select residents of Earth are the last remaining experiments of a series. Once upon a time, they were a team. The death of a team member caused the group to fall apart and each blame the rest for their friend's death.​

• Doubling or tripling up is an option, but it's certainly not a requirement.

• Romance is welcomed. Rekindled romance would work as well.

• Our characters will argue a lot in the beginning.

A Lost Life

As a queen back on her home planet, Sapphire is finding the idea of living as a commoner much more difficult than blending in with the humans. She had been in transport to a safe colony when her ship had been attacked. Sapphire awoke just outside the burning ship on a quiet night someplace on Earth. Sapphire had been the lone surviver of the crash. After fleeing the crash site as military forces arrived, Sapphire finds herself without shelter and food. Having never even been without the many luxuries she had as perks of being royalty, she has no idea how to survive on this incredibly strange planet. An overly friendly and quite possibly unstable human is her only chance of lasting until her people come and collect her.​

• I will be playing Sapphire.

• You would play the human who helps her.

• This will be romance.

• It can be MxF or FxF.

At Last

Corey is a teenage transgender boy who has been in the foster care system for much too long. He jumps at the chance of being adopted without asking much about his adoptive parents. They were nice, and that's all he really cared about. Many strange things begin to occur, and Corey unearths some disturbing yet fascinating facts about his new family.​

• I will be playing Corey.

• You would play both or one of the adoptive parents.

• If one, we could double up and you could pick up a kid the parents already have had.

• The parents can be a gay, lesbian, or straight couple.

Madam President

The first female president is a lesbian, and she faces much opposition. Addison Bailey is married to a wonderful woman whom she loves a great deal. Prior to her inauguration, a plot to take over the White House had already been underway. Addison becoming president only worsened things as the group planning the take over does't believe women should have a place in government and is very against LGBT peoples. As the plan is set in motion, Addison and her wife are immediately separated from all members of the Secret Service. While the White House is under siege, Addison and the First Lady are on their own.​

• I will be playing Addison Bailey.

• You would play the First Lady.

• There will be many complications and twists.

• I'd like the First Lady to be a bit more helpful than my character.

The Past Bites

Mahogany Abatangelo is a bitter, eccentric genius from the late 2780's. She's the inventor of several variations of time machines and the only person who has mastered time travel. Mahogany's live-in personal assistant is the only person she chooses to tolerate nowadays. Mahogany has made enemies in recent years, and they've come for her life's work planning to kill Mahogany and her assistant during the heist. During the attack, Mahogany manages to lock herself and her assistant in an old storage room she hasn't entered in years. She finds the very first time machine she ever built and gets it working. Mahogany and her assistant escape into the past just as the door to the storage room is busted open. The old time machine malfunctions and dumps the two into Mahogany's own timeline where they have to face a younger Mahogany, her wife and their child(ren).

• I will be playing both Mahoganys.

• I'm seeking someone to play younger Mahogany's wife and older Mahogany's assistant.

• The child(ren) can be non-playable or we can divide them up.

Against All Odds

Merida doesn't give up. Whenever someone tells her it can't be done, she immediately sets out to prove them wrong. The other children at the children's home often tell Merida she has no chance of getting adopted. Merida is determined to have a family no matter what anyone says. Each time the girl has come close to being adopted, something went horribly wrong. Merida is an exceptionally bright child who loves making things and going on adventures. She is prone to getting herself into trouble, but she always means well.

• The adoptive parents can be a lesbian, gay or straight couple.

• A single parent would also be fine.

• I will be playing Merida.

• I'm good with playing multiple characters, so doubling or tripling up is a possibility.

Basic Ideas

Home

Modern Fantasy || Boarding School || Friendship

A small, old building in the middle of nowhere is used as a school for young super humans. These children are from all over since it’s the only school offered for super human children due to the rarity of super powers being passed down to children.

~

Hide & Seek

Futuristic || War || Rebellion || Romance

One family rules over Earth and all its colonies. This family is widely believed to be the only family who is free to make their own choices. The eldest child leaves their life of riches and power to lead the rebellion against their own.

~

Here We Are

Fandom: Harry Potter || Modern || Friendship || Eventual Romance || Adventure

Four first year students begin their education at Hogwarts deciding from the start they’ll stay together no matter what happens during their years at the school. Their backgrounds make them unlikely friends, but they don’t mind at all.

~

Gotta Be Alone

Modern Fantasy || Romance || Boarding School

Two lonely teenagers meet at a school for non-humans, and they instantly connect. Both are hesitant to enter into any sort of friendship or otherwise. Each are the last of their kind and feel being alone is some sort of punishment they must endure.

~

Got Me

Modern || Roommates || Friendship || Romance

Fresh out of college, best friends get a place together and are excited to be getting their start out in the world. They were raised in a small town and had sheltered childhoods. The two had attended a college close to their hometown, and this is the first time they’ve ever been this far away.

~

Go On, Say It

Modern || Drama || Family

A child has dreamed of what their family would be like once they finally got adopted. They always imagined a hardworking dad and a stay-at-home mom, maybe an older sibling, and living in a nice house in a nice neighborhood with a dog. When they were finally adopted, their social worker had a long talk with them explaining their adopted parents were both transgender.

~

Get It Together

Modern || Boarding School || Drama || Romance

Rockheights School for Performing Arts is divided into two main groups: those who don’t need scholarships to attend and those who do. The rich kids of Rockheights rule the school and everyone else does their best to stay clear of them. When a new kid shows up and decides that things need to change, all hell breaks loose.

~

Now

Modern Fantasy || Science Fiction || Romance

An alien ruler comes to Earth in search of new citizens for their home-planet after a great war wiped out the majority of its population. Humans are the obvious choice according to this ruler since they most resemble their species and their home-planet is quite habitable for humans. They choose to lay low while recruiting and act as a human. The ruler becomes attached to the first human who shows kindness and won’t leave them alone.

~

Making A Home

Modern || Family || Drama

A same-sex couple just adopted two children who’ve been in the system much too long. To get a fresh start, the newly-formed family moves to a new town.

~

Pretending

Modern || Family || Drama

A transgender young teen decided to go back to dressing and acting in a manner acceptable for their assigned gender in fear they won’t get adopted being transgender. Once they are adopted, they don’t know how long they can keep up pretending to be who they’re not.

If you can't sent, then I think you can't receive either on that matter. But you only need four more posts to unlock the PM-system.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could do Go On, Say It with you if I could play the parents and they could have a couple of adopted kids already. I have characters I'd really like to use. I do tend to write a lot, so you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
NecroKnight said:
If you can't sent, then I think you can't receive either on that matter. But you only need four more posts to unlock the PM-system.
People have already been sending me pms. I just can't start the conversations.

PunkPrince said:
I could do Go On, Say It with you if I could play the parents and they could have a couple of adopted kids already. I have characters I'd really like to use. I do tend to write a lot, so you know.
I'm good with you playing the parents and them already having a couple of adopted kids. Since you already have characters you want to use, mind sending me their information? Then, I'll reply with mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back