• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plentiful Plot Particles Presently Preoccupy Poster

razorstar

Smol Dragon God
Hey! The name's razorstar, and I am awful with naming threads and with introducing myself.

So, I'm going to take a moment to practice my coding.

• I'm 17
    • I'm ftm, so male pronouns (he/him) would be appreciated
    • I've been rping for...6? 7 years now?
    • I like to think I'm advanced but no one knows~~~
    • I write a bare minimum of a paragraph per post, and usually try to match length
    • I'm a full time student, with a job, who's taking driver's ed, so I won't constantly be on
    • I'm in the Pacific Standard Time zone
    • I have another thread with more thought out ideas, just check my signature
    • I prefer MxM over anything else, but I can be persuaded to do MxF, with me as male
    • I prefer to rp over pms, they're easier for me to get to

Just PM me or post here if you're interested. Also, roles are easily reversible~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been wanting a Hunger Games RP for so long ;-; I only do MxF though, so I'm super sorry but if you'd want to I would be super interested in doing HG whether it be OC's, Canon, or whatever. Any time period is fine, during the HG or after the rebellion. PM me if you'd be interested and we can talk plot.

I'm totally cool doing MxM

and these plots made me smile!

I'm a waiter and your date never showed up and now you're crying. Please calm down, I go on break in a half hour, have some more breadsticks

or

Oops, we both tried to rob the same house and the owner is a big scary guy with a gun

or

We're roommates and I love you to bits but stop stealing my sweatshirts, they don't even fit you

Hey! I'd love to do MxM in either one of these:

• We're both hunting the same monster so we decide to team up but, plot twist, I'm another monster
  • I'm a cop and you just tried to break into my house, despite seeing the cruiser in the driveway
  • I'm a waiter and your date never showed up and now your crying. Please calm down, I go on break in half an hour, have some more breadsticks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back