• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Please Go Away - ミ★ ミ☆

Min-Jae glanced at the time on his watch which was sitting on the sink counter top. He had made an appointment with the admissions office to transfer dorms. He still had about forty minutes to kill before he needed to actually show up at the office. The dorm mate he had now was nice and all but goodness was he lazy. The dorm was a mess unless Min-Jae cleaned up which cut his study time in half. It was just not ideal. Min-Jae's hands worked quickly as the short male washed his face even after his shower. They would probably have him fill out a whole new form or application as they called it. It sucked because the application usually took a while to process so until it was fully processed, he'd be stuck with his current dorm mate which he really wasn't looking forward to. Drying his face with his towel, Min-Jae checked himself in the mirror and smiled. "Let's go."

Picking up his watch carefully, he wrapped it around his wrist and made sure the clasp shut tightly then he walked into his room again and picked up his large glasses which some people told him they looked too big for his face. Perhaps, but he really liked them and they were comfortable. Comfort won over style. At least for him it did. Min-Jae slipped them on and quickly fixed his hair. He grabbed what he thought he'd need and headed out. The car keys in his hand, even though the admissions office wasn't too far from his dorm building since the dorm building was within walking distance of the campus. Still, Min-Jae didn't want to be late so he decided to drive to the campus. Besides, it was pretty chilly out and he didn't want to catch a cold. Min-Jae stepped into his little red fiat 500. A gift from his parents once he was accepted into such a prestigious school.

No one thought he'd be able to get in. Heck, even he didn't think he'd get in. The engine was started up and Min-Jae made the short and smooth drive over to the large campus. The parking lots were pretty full at the moment but he knew that as it got later, the parking lots would get emptier. He made sure to pay the dollar fee because for some reason even as a student you were told to pay for parking. Min-Jae always found it strange but he never questioned it. The rule was there for a reason. He probably should have worn a sweater over his collared button up shirt but when you're in a rush you can't even think straight. A few students were already making their ways to the parking lot, they would glance at Min-Jae as he passed but he was too nervous to ever say anything to anyone. "Thank-goodness!" he said to himself as the large faculty office building came into view.

Min-Jae picked up the pace, now running towards the tall building, Probably looking like an idiot honestly. He pulled one of the large doors open and walked inside, letting out a soft sigh of relief when he was greeted by the warmth of the inside of the building. Inside, many offices could be found. The counselors were also in this building, you sort of became friends with them since you usually visited them the most out of all the other offices. The admissions office was on the second floor so he had a choice to make, take the elevator or the stairs? Most would pick the elevator but the stairs had no waiting time and so Min-Jae took the stairs, taking it two steps at a time. When he reached the top of the stairs, he ignored the looks and walked straight to the admissions office and walked inside and to the counter. "Yes hi, I uhh have an appointment to discuss the possibility of transferring dorms." he told the man at the counter who then asked for his student number and his name.

Having provided the information asked of him, Min-Jae was told to wait as the man would let the person in charge know he was here and that they'd call his name when it was his turn. "Okay, thanks.." Min-Jae replied and walked to one of the many small tables where people were seated and waiting. Thankfully he was prepared. Aside from bringing what he needed, he had also brought his homework assignment which he had almost finished. He'd probably finish it by the time his name was called. So Min-Jae opened up his textbook and notebook to continue where he had left off last. He would have finished it last night but he had dishes to wash and a mess to clean so by the time he had finished he was already exhausted and he had passed out in bed easily.

"Min-Jae?" A man called his name and Min-Jae quickly gathered his things and walked into the small office with the man, the door closing behind them as Min-Jae took his seat and put his things away back in his book bag. "So Min-Jae, you want to transfer dorms?" the man asked. Min-Jae nodded, "Yes sir, I do." he answered. "Why? Is something wrong with your current one?" the man asked, all the while writing down Min-Jae's answered. "No sir, the dorm itself is fine. It's just my dorm mate isn't. You see, this person is very messy and doesn't do their part to keep the place clean. I need time to study and by cleaning their messes it takes study time away from me so I can't even complete assignments like I would usually be able to." Min-Jae explained. "I see. Well you'll just have to fill out these forms and we'll get you into a new dorm hopefully by the end of today or early tomorrow. I know there are some students who don't have a dorm buddy at the moment. Just fill these out, and I will take a look at them when you finish." The male explained, handing Min-Jae two sheets of paper. At least it wasn't a whole packet like when he first applied for a dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back