• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Please delete this Admins / Mods

Seelenlos

Revived Degenerate

Introduction

mountains-after-storm-beautiful-blue-clouds-dark-light-mountains-sky-snow-storm-white-jpg.200727

12:00 AM, December 10th

It was a quiet, chilling night above the skies of Mont. Kristall. Light perception falling through the skies. A small aircraft covered with patches of snow and ice made its journey across the heights of the mountain. Its passengers, a group of students who were on a trip asleep. While the pilot steered the plane through the snow.

“ It’s already been hours. Just a few more miles, though.” The pilot said to himself laying back while looking through the window being bombarded from the frost. The wipers rattled struggling to keep up with the work. The pilot bites his teeth trying to deal with the cold although he was dressed in several coats and mittens. The pilot placed his hand in his pocket, controlling his plane with one of his hands.

The cold continued to bite through the thick layers of the pilot’s clothing. He mumbled and complain about it to himself but went on. It seemed that the sky was getting whiter as more snow piled on. The pilot’s exhaustion was catching up with him. He blinked his eyes, shiftlessly flying the plane. The snow only worsened as it started building up on the wings. The pilot too tired to even stay awake closed his eyes.

The plane suddenly dived to its right tipping downwards to the mountain. The pilot immediately awoken, cursing as he tried to maneuver the plane. The plane continued nearing the mountain the pilot panicking at the sight of the ground. It veered wildly as the pilot tried to manage a crash landing. The tip plane hit the slope of a rock.

The pilot instantly died in the crash. His body was smashed against the rigid surface of the rock. Blood covered the face of it with his entrails scrambled against the floor. The rest of the details about his remains are unspeakable.The sheer shock of the impact destroyed the front of the plane. Glass and metal were spewed landing on the snow. The center of the plane was ripped open exposing the passenger's area. The rest of the shock landed in the tail shattering half of it.

The plane laid down slowly being covered with snow. In Mount. Kristall, thousands of feet above.

plane_crash.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Hoped you liked the introduction to my roleplay. This roleplay is mainly going to adventure survival and focus on the characters instead of an over-arching plot. This roleplay is a fairly large project since there are a lot of numbers I have to calculate and write programs for. If you are interested in helping, have any questions, or just want to sign up post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel Nunez]We're playing the survivors of a place crash? I'm so in.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'll tag you when I make the roleplay and yes the entire roleplay is going to focus on surviving on a mountain.

Hello everyone that is currently interested.

I'm currently finishing up the mechanics for the roleplay. But I still have a fair bit to complete.

Wow, this interest check is getting popular xD .

Thanks to everyone for showing interest in the roleplay! I should have it published after I finish some coding ( because there's a lot of math involved in it. ) & the character sheet section is completed which should take two days at most. So Monday or Tuesday.

I'm VERY interested...and kinda wary cause I know nothing of survival but this still sounds preeetty cool

Well, judging from the response it's safe to say the majority of people are not that interested. So I guess I'll close it and try later. Thanks for the responses though it gave me a better idea of how things work here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back