• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Playing God With Rockets (Dr. Strangelove-Esque RP)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

Manhattan-Project-Oak-Ridge_550x541.jpg

"Alrighty now, do we have everyone here? Uh, Steve you just make sure we're all accounted for and that none of us are sneaking off and snitching to them commies." "Yes sir, we are all here. And I'm afraid that we have a strict policy on background checks and privacy matters." "Well you didn't have to kill the joke." "Rick, there was no joke to begin with, if there was than it was a stupid one." "Fine, there was no joke. Just make sure that everyone's here, I wouldn't want them to miss this." "Yes sir, as I said, everyone's here. The bomb is primed and ready." "Perfect-o, let's begin, shall we?"

So this is a RP centered around the cold war during the 50's; rockets and firepower are the major concerns of the government at the moment and they are putting everyone they can into researching rockets and bombs. Other nations have been contacted by the U.S. Government to meet out in the desert near a military base to discuss use of the items being made/already exist. The representatives include (But are not limited to)
:

American Representative-Rick Terry

Russian Representative-Cheveksi Simoff

Chinese Representative-Singya Yallong

German Representative-Karl Gurlen

Rick's Secretary-Steve Harpson

Although war is on the horizon, the Korean War already in full-swing, and the Russians getting closer to creating the most devastating atomic weapon, the Tsar Bomba, the nations want to discuss when they will use their munitions if it comes to that and what will happen if that ever comes to reality. However, after spending several days within the underground bunker, the nations begin to become very irritated and may end up causing nuclear warfare completely on bias. The only thing that's still in question, who has the better bombs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back