• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Platonic FxF. Modern to Futuristic. Slice-of-Life, Survival, and/or Horror.

Laila

Super Mom
Platonic

In actuality, I'm not interested in romance. Not in real life, not elsewhere either. However, I like friendships with platonic affection, physical touch, cuddling, warmth, and whatever else comes with it. It feels much more genuine than romance and love. So, this is what I want for any roleplay. The characters don't have to be friends from the get go, but will hopefully get there sooner or later. Equally, I'm interested in any kind of family pairing, as it shares the same kind of platonic relationship. I think too many good stories have been spoiled because of excessive focus on love and romance. There are, believe it or not, other important things in life!

Pairings

I'll do any kind of FxF pairing, of course. But, the only character pairing that I'm really interested in is Mother x Daughter with me portraying the mother. I will do any kind of roleplay with this character pairing. Your character kind of becomes the star of the show. I'll just play her mom! You can be really selfish here, if you want.

Ideas

These are just some random ideas. They are rather simple, but there is a lot of potential for expansion through brainstorming and plotting. Some ideas don't even require that at all, as it's easier to just get in there and make things up as you go. I'd consider most of these to be in modern or futuristic settings.

• Our characters become stranded on a large, mysteriously uncharted island. They are by no means alone on the island, but must survive nonetheless (inspired by The Forest).
  • Some kind of zombie apocalypse. Survival oriented setup again. Zombies should have different kinds of mutations to them. 
  • Our characters wake up in a distant future after having volunteered for a hyper-sleep program.  Now, they must adjust to the new world and new life.
  • Our characters wake up in a strange underworld of horrific places and beings (inspired by Kingdom Death: Monster).
  • An elder vampire takes on an apprentice in a world of were-beasts, powerful covens, and politics.
  • In a world of great monsters, two students are sent on their first unsupervised field mission to hunt. 

My posts will have good grammar. They will be 300-1000 words long. They will come a couple of times a week, but not every day. If you can mirror this, then that's fantastic.

Shoot me a PM!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back