• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Planetary Promises OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Impius

The Corrupt
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC for Planetary Promises: Escape from Xenos

A team goes to an alien planet, in search of suitable conditions for human life. The team will be there for 5 months. The trip will take 5 years one way. A ten year round-trip flight. The information collected is crucial, determining if humans can move planets.

Landing didn't go as planned. An issue arises in the engines and they come down hard. The exterior research vessel which was to record and report any data to earth parted from the main ship and crash landed in another location. Despite a hard landing in the ship, it's systems are still operational. Research can go as planned, minus the luxury of the multi terra vehicle.

A late season Superstorm brews on the horizon, and despite efforts to prepare for it, the crew couldn't have possibly ever estimated the power of the storm. The ship's exterior doesn't seem to be in the greatest condition, and communication to Earth has been lost. Their best hope is to find the downed vessel in order to regain communications with earth.

Last edited:
k cooools.

me in charge of security: rule number one. Don't shoot until I say shoot! Wait aliens?! ohmigosh shoot! SHOOT! SHOOOOOT!! lol.

k cooools.

me in charge of security: rule number one. Don't shoot until I say shoot! Wait aliens?! ohmigosh shoot! SHOOT! SHOOOOOT!! lol.
"Anyways, I just started blasting" -commander Wolfe.

I've been on heavy debate on adding in a humanoid native alien race. I'm leaning more towards a yes on it, to add some spice and life threatening situations

"Anyways, I just started blasting" -commander Wolfe.

I've been on heavy debate on adding in a humanoid native alien race. I'm leaning more towards a yes on it, to add some spice and life threatening situations
like as in one RPers can choose to play? cuz bruh. thinkin we need crew first.

like as in one RPers can choose to play? cuz bruh. thinkin we need crew first.
They will be NPCs and more of a threat. I definitely want to try and get more crew members before finalizing that decision tho :p

K Imma hold off on dropping an app till we get more joiners. Kinda quiiiiiiiet...
Yea it really is. I don't think this one will take off. It might still need some work.

Though I do have half the plot to Dead Earth done. I really liked your idea so I've been fleshing it out.

IF this doesn't take off (seeing this as highly likely), I'll be trying to make the dead Earth idea something that can be done easier as a 1x1 or very small group of 3

I did too, not gunna lie haha
I think I remember you from the Hyperlane RP like.. a year ago? So many people were in that one! I figured with the lack of sc-fi threads on here, I would have had similar luck :p oh well!

I might be able to throw up an intrest check for our burrows tonight :D

I think so too! Already got another person interested. We have three interested now, including you and me. It's been so long since I've ran any RPs, Im low key excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back