• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Planet Krill (A Terra Nova story) (TEST)

Atlas Marvel

Atlas Marvel
This is a sort of test RP because after the update on the entire website,I was forced to relearn everything and plus I haven't made an RP or played in one in a while.Also,this is a side story to a bigger RP that I've always wanted to try out.I might make more stories related to my Terra Nova story.

In a barren and cruel planet, where criminals and monsters roam freely, you have been captured by none other than Lord Krol.He is a man of great wealth and power.Most of the bandits in the wastelands of planet Krill are under his control and he often holds large scale coliseum matches to entertain the blood thirsty savages of the city of Dust, where he usually stays and holds the most power.You have been taken here and thrown into a cell for all of you to rest until your matches begin.The opponents will be hard and Lord Krol will show no mercy.Luckily,each one of you has an ally waiting for you in orbit.You have trackers in your bodies and your mutual ally knows of your situation.However,the area has been taken over by Lord Krol and his savages and their numbers are too large for your mutual ally and his small crew.You have no choice but to fend for yourselves.

Your mission is to work as a team and survive the enemies that Lord Krol sends into the coliseum to kill you.The ship is waiting high above Dust to rescue each one of you once you escape.Once you kill every opponent and find a way out of the coliseum, your allies in orbit will descend nearby to take you off planet Krill and back to Terra Nova,your current home(although some of you may be from other planets,you and your crew are staying here for now).

You will start the RP in your ship with your mutual ally and crew,flying above planet Krill.

Planet Krill (think of Mad Max)

Snip20160228_33.jpg

The_Last_Road.jpg

Lord Krol 

Avatar_of_Grenth_concept_art.jpg

Your Mutual Ally, Furn AKA "Krush" (Yes,with a K)

Space_parasite.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back