• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PJO Interest Check~

banana_pancakes

Devil Dressed as an Angel
Hey guys just doing a quick interest check to see who all is interested in doing a Percy Jackson group rp. This will be set after the pjo series. Original characters only with minor gods/goddesses included. We are thinking of having everyone split up into groups to do little quests together in the beginning and eventually circle around to a bigger quest. Please be active, we want to try to make this a long term rp. Be somewhat literate and able to write at least two paragraphs per post.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll add you to the discord server for plotting.

Thanks!
~ bananacakes and Lurker Lurker

Last edited:
I am interested, though I am not very active. I may only be able to tribute once in three days or something. I'm also new at this, but if you'll have me I would love to join.

Mrs. Cakes is gonna be busy today but hopefully she can get on long enough to make a thread. We'll get it goin.

Hopefully I tagged everyone but if not, there's the OOC link. I'll get the character sheets thread started too which can be accessed through the OOC thread.

Awesome! We're still accepting feel free to post a CS whenever and join the discord if ya want.

Lil' bump~

If you're interested, I posted the OOC link, which'll take you to the character sheets, a bit above so check that out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back