• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PJO Demititan AU

StriderBro

Previously StriderClaus
Years ago, I joined a wonderful little website called percyjacksonfanfiction.com . On this site, I met people I could roleplay with who accepted my idea of an AU where the Titans took a page from the gods play book and had human/Titan children. Here is their story (for those who have roleplayed with me before, this is the ORIGINAL David "Dave" Banner)

We've all heard the stories. Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, stopped the Titans plan to bring upon a new golden age and destroy the western gods. Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, destroyed the Titans seat of power on Mount Tam, destroying their link to the mortal world. But what they didn't know was what the Titans were hiding in the basement. 1 child per Titan, varying from 5-7 at the time. From the time they could walk, the Titans had trained them to be cold, ruthless, warriors. Their powers matched the gods themselves. When Tam was taken apart, the titaness Rhea was let free, being the only neutral Titan. She continued to train the young children, attempting to wash away any darkness in their hearts that their parents left behind.
Years later, the 7 have retired and their age is over. Now, a new threat arises, one the 7 could never have predicted. The camps have been unified and they face a decision larger then any demigod has faced before. Accept the children of their enemies, or face a threat larger then the gods alone? One thing is for sure, the Demititans could be the gods and mankinds last hope.

Powers, abilities, and limits:
If you have trouble finding powers for your demititan, I recommend looking at the power listing wiki on Titans for a reference. Titans are inherently ohysically stronger faster and more durable then demigods, but not by much (unless super strength is a power. I.e., Atlas child power could be infinite strength and stamina)
Demititans powers aren't limitless. They tire just like normal humans. Demititans need energy to use their powers, different ones for each Titan. Selena's child needs moonlight, Helios needs sunlight, etc. . Emotions can also be used to fuel.

Selene is already taken but every other demititan is free range (though if need be, I have an o.c. For quite a few). If you want more info on the plot, pm me. I'd like at least three people before getting started

Character Sheet;

Name:
Parent: (note, giving birth to Demititans burns up humans, all mortal parents are dead)
Powers:
Personality:
Alliance: (do you believe in the gods or in the Titans?)
Appearence: (discription or face claim)

Last edited:
I'm interested ^.^ I'm not sure which titan I'd want to choose as a parent yet.

Character Sheet;

Name: David "Dave" Banner
Gender/sexuality: Male, bi
Parent: Selene
Powers: Lunar Empowerment- Dave becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when he comes into contact with the moon, moonlight, or lunar energy. Also enhances his current powers.
Lunar Manipulation- Dave can create, shape, and manipulate all types of lunar energy (though he stays away from anything involving the new moon...bad luck) He can create objects, duplicates of people and himself, animals and even monsters out of lunar energy and manipulate them to fight for him. Dave uses this ability most often, using duplicates to distract and weaken his enemies. He creates swords to fight with (their like lightsabers but not as staticky)
Personality: Dave likes to consider himself the de facto leader of the Demititans and tries to take the lead, even when he has no idea what he's doing. He's sarcastic, makes jokes and innuendos often, tries to hard to be a badass and generally gets along with people well. He was the first demititan to speak with demigods and tries to bring some sort of peace between them.
Alliance: Though Dave was once the greatest fighter for the Titans, he now knows theirs a better way with the gods and is trying to convince his cousins to see the same thing
Appearence: (discription or face claim)

Attachments

• IMG_2403.JPG
    IMG_2403.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 3
Name: Jacob Gangele
Gender/sexuality: Male, heterosexual
Parent: Cronus
Powers:
Time manipulation: Jacob has the power to slow down or even briefly stop time. He can also slow down time for only himself, essentially giving him bullet time.
(I might add more now or as the RP progresses.)
Weapons:
A longsword with a rapier. The Rapier he rarely employs, but it transforms into a scythe. He rarely uses it in this form because welll... scythes arent weapons of war.
Personality: Jacob has been sharpened to a knife's edge by his father. His hatred is, or perhaps was, all consuming. He was the leader of the demititans during the days in which they were at odds with the Olympians. Recently he has stepped back a bit, fearing that his continued involvement may lead to a destabilization of relations between them and the demigods.
Alliance: Despite his continuing dislike of the demigods, he acknowledges this new threat as great enough to justify cooperation.
Appearence:
He has short, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a muscular build. He stands at 6'3"

244967-187d9e2a385d0063606b464a9a0eee59.jpg

QUINTUS * AUGUST * KERK

Gender/sexuality:
".....Straight."
Parent:
"My mother... Styx... Titaness of hate"
Powers:
"I can manipulate my enemies and turn them against each other, turning their hatred for me unto each other. As well as
becoming stronger in battle, the more I hate the person the worse it is for them. oh and not to mention that I can leave the underworld and return when I want....Only a few times a year though."
Weapons:
Quintus carries a silver zippo lighter that when struck, grows to become a sword made of stygian iron, a gift from his mother that Pallas claims is from him. He also carries with him a stygian iron bow, and quiver that he supposedly stole from hades himself. he is extremely talented at archery
Personality:
Quintus, Q, or Quinn, doesn't tend to let others know what he is feeling besides when he is angry. He likes to be the leader of groups because he believes that his powers are superior to others, and genuinely enjoys discord.Quintus hates his mother Styx because she wants to be loyal to the gods instead of titans. Also Styx herself cast him into tartarus because she felt that the gods would punish her for having a child. While in Tartarus, Quinn was raised by Styx's husband Pallas who considered him to be his own son. Due to this Quintus will honor his "Fathers" wishes at any cost. He says that he has no regard for life and showing emotion is equivalent to weakness in his mind.
Alliance:
"The so called gods have imprisoned my family for being in charge how can I live with knowing that my grandfathers suffered for nothing! The gods could burn in the hottest depths of Tartarus and I still wouldn't be satisfied..."
Appearence:
Dave-Franco.jpg
"I am 6'2 by the way."
Quintus also has a large scar (Not depicted in photo) that stretches from the top of his left brow bone and stretches all the way down to his cheek it would've blinded him had it not been for his mothers magic. However he refuses to believe that she would ever heal him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back