• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates

Everyone Ready To Move On?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Have A Question

• Total voters
Just finished updating Jake's CS with better info and changed his history slightly cause it made it look like he spent a year out at sea alone(he spent like a month or two) but YEY I'M DUNE \OUO/

Hatori said:
I am changing my user name from Hatori to TRASHLYN because I'm punny and I love it

Now let's hope it let's me
I remember when I changed my name, I was like "This is totally gonna be taken :P " but then when it worked, I was so happy c:

<-- this is pretty much what a ton of my online friends call me, cause my name used to be Silver, but they wanted to make a cute version so it became Silvey c:c:c:

Silvey said:
Just finished updating Jake's CS with better info and changed his history slightly cause it made it look like he spent a year out at sea alone(he spent like a month or two) but YEY I'M DUNE \OUO/
I remember when I changed my name, I was like "This is totally gonna be taken :P " but then when it worked, I was so happy c:

<-- this is pretty much what a ton of my online friends call me, cause my name used to be Silver, but they wanted to make a cute version so it became Silvey c:c:c:
Ive only been on this website for like 10 days lol. I didn't know my name would stay as Hatori forever and I immediately regretted my decision after I found out.

Im changing it to TRASHLYN because my name is Ashlyn and I made a pun.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]If you want...I can roll for you c: c: c: c: c: c:
You can be one and Sarah two.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah that could be nice

The first one is Soji and second one sarah. THAT WAS ONLY AN EXAMPLE THOUGH.

And then because Soji got the highest number, he gets the upper hand.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]The first one is Soji and second one sarah. THAT WAS ONLY AN EXAMPLE THOUGH.

And then because Soji got the highest number, he gets the upper hand.

[/QUOTE]
Alright that sounds so fun, WE GOT THIS

SirBlazeALot said:
Ok I think I get it.
Now we just need someone to throw shit in the air

Looks at @RyanJXavier
Lorenzo: ...I gotta do everything here! I'd be glad to throw things in the air for you guys though. Sure, sure just put me in your next post. I'm on the deck.

RyanJXavier said:
Lorenzo: ...I gotta do everything here! I'd be glad to throw things in the air for you guys though. Sure, sure just put me in your next post. I'm on the deck.
Warning Sarah may or may not end up shooting near where you are if she loses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back