• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates

Everyone Ready To Move On?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Have A Question

• Total voters
GardinOfEden said:
lol i could make her fire blast her way over o give herself a boost xD
Well, since she's a devil fruit user, she's most likely weak right now due to all of the sea water splashing around everywhere so she can't use her abilities until she isn't so soaked.

Also, Crocus is home, he's just inside of his house c: c: c:

RyanJXavier said:
I didn't even post yet and Enzo already got swallowed up by a whale?
Yes, we all did, you were asleep somewhere no one knows where, but somewhere

RyanJXavier said:
Yup! He must be a heavy sleeper.~

WELCOME BACK, BY THE WAAAAAY! I've missed ya!

Its impossible to sleep through all of that...I'll just say something else happened to him. Not sure what yet though.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Yup! He must be a heavy sleeper.~
WELCOME BACK, BY THE WAAAAAY! I've missed ya!

[/QUOTE]
Ello and thanks

RyanJXavier said:
Its impossible to sleep through all of that...I'll just say something else happened to him. Not sure what yet though.
Ello and thanks
It's not impossible, he could've been in a coma for like 3 days or something

RyanJXavier said:
Lmfao xD sorry >.< >.<

RyanJXavier said:
Ello and thanks
Lol during all of the commotion, he made an attempt to get up but hit his head and got knocked out xD

That made me laugh. And fall off my chair. And sprawl allllll over my floor like I was having a seizure. It made me laugh c:

Can someone please summarize what's happened so far? Oh and how many things are broken?

I normally don't ask for summaries and just read up on everything myself; however, I have homework that I need to get done and I'm reading a book.

RyanJXavier said:
Can someone please summarize what's happened so far? Oh and how many things are broken?
I normally don't ask for summaries and just read up on everything myself; however, I have homework that I need to get done and I'm reading a book.
Okay. So Suzumaki accidentally broke the helm, steering wheel basically, when they were in the process of steering the boat onto the upward stream of Reverse Mountain. Also, on their way down, a giant whale began swallowing them whole and Suzumaki got thrown off of the ship when it rammed into one of the sharp teeth, scratching up a bit of the wood on the side.

Now everyone, but Suzumaki, if down inside of the whales stomach, standing there in suspense as an old man can barely be seen in the doorway of a house resting on a small island.

http://op2.animepremium.tv/au/bu2/beObbBfh.mp4

Skip to 10:00 if you want to see what all I'm relating to right now xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai][media]

[/media]

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

What's happening.

[/QUOTE]
"Don't, or someone will die."

"Who?"

"Me."

I'M CRYING

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17938-suzumaki-arakai/ said:
@Suzumaki Arakai[/URL] I swear to go I didn't read the captains bio before making my character I added the comments after reading though everything else totally accident.
WAIT WHAT!? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU MADE A CHARACTER!

RyanJXavier said:
How long have these guys known each other for?
Well it's been three days since the last member joined the crew so just put three days between each member. I have the order of which everyone joined in the Overview under Bounties!!! c: c: c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back