• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirates and Marine Creatures!

Felix Asher

Hi there! I'll keep this short and to the point:

I am:
- Desperate Looking for an RP that involves pirates.
- A university student who can post every other day, or once a week if things get hectic. Or maybe a couple of times a day if I'm free, but not consistently.
- A writer who uses 3rd person, past tense, and can go between 1-4 paragraphs based on how much you give me.
- More than alright with F/F, M/M and F/M, but I prefer for any romance to be a subplot only.
- Able to double.

Some ideas that can be fleshed out:
- Pirate/Merfolk
- Pirate/Navy
- Pirate/Stowaway
- Pirate/Weathermage
etc.

Tbh, anything goes! Do you feel like conquering the wild storm-crested seas? Searching deep caverns for lost treasure and magical artifacts? Sailing on a rickety old ship across oceans filled with magical beings that could bite half your body off? Think we'd be a good fit? Then PM me or reply here :D

O boy im a sucker for pirates
Id totally be up for some fxf pirates, and that piratexweathermage sounds like jt could be really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back