• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pirate Adventure (Private 1-on-1 w/ Alicia & GarnaalProductions)

Alicia

Fluffy University Pokemon
Waves brushed softly against the side of the port as the midday sun casts their light upon the small port town. Sailors walked up and along the decks as they loaded or unloaded ships. Traders spoke to local businessmen; both sides trying to swindle the other for the best possible deal on each others goods. And among them were two women; a dhole and a leopard. They stood out among the poor, hardworking sailors and the rich businessman and merchants. For one, both were dressed well for the time period; the leopard with a white dress with a brown coat wrapped around her shoulders with slippers on her feet. The dhole on the other hand wore a blue undershirt with a brown trench coat going down to her ankles. Her brown pants hugged her legs well, as did her heel boots. On her black belt were several pouches and holsters; one for a long sword, and two for pistols.

People who saw them would assume they were some noble and a pirate bodyguard. The only ones that compared to them were the Royal Navy soldiers who guarded a large naval vessel. They wore fancy outfits and held large muskets with pistol holsters on their sides. There were at least a dozen on the port deck alone; not including those on the ship and out shopping.

The two woman walked close to one another until they reached a tavern. Upon stepping in, the leopard felt a paw firmly grasp one of her buttocks. She let out a soft squeak and turned to see a ugly, frail rat smiling at her. Before either could say anything, the rat found the muzzle of a gun pressed against his face. The dhole growled at him, "Back up, bub, or you'll need a new face." With his eyes wide; he released the leopard and backed up. The dhole didn't pull back, however, until the leopard grabbed her arm and pulled her along with her. The dhole shot daggers at the rat with her glare as she spit on him while being forced away.

The two walked up to the counter, but only the leopard sat down. The dhole wandered off somewhere nearby. It only took a few seconds before another pirate walked up to the beautiful leopard and began trying to talk to her. She let the man buy the two of them a few drinks before she offered to take him somewhere private. The male, obviously excited, quickly led her to a back room. He didn't seem to notice the dhole follow shortly behind.

The room led to behind the tavern. The male eagerly pressed her to begin undressing, in which all she did was begin to take off her jacket before he felt a muzzle press against the back of his head. He instinctively put his paws up to surrender, which did nothing but make it easier for the dhole to hit him hard in the back of the head with her gun grip; knocking him out on the ground with a grunt. As the leopard watched with a smirk, the dhole searched the man and took whatever they could find on him - a few rings (one she pulled out of his ear), a pistol in his back pocket, and a few dollars in currency.

The dhole looked to the leopard and smiled, "You're way too good at tis, Cap'n." The feline smiled, "We're too good at this." Before she left again, the dhole stopped her and brushed her off with her paws to make sure she looked as clean as possible. The dhole then placed a paw onto the leopard's face and softly rubbed the felines cheek. The leopard blushed and smiled. The two made eye contact for a moment before locking lips. Their kiss lasted a few seconds before the leopard slowly pulled away, "Save it for when we're back on board~". The fox smirked and gave her a confident nod. The leopard headed back into the tavern as she the dhole grabbed the mans arms and began to drag him away.

"Rando, Rando.. guy, listen t'me, y'gotta trust me on 'tis one.." The sun'd barely tipped past its heighest point when Randle and Sprite found themselves crouching behind the heaps of trash yet again. For a day as seemingly as insignificant as the one they were having, the tension in their bellies was already running high. They knew what they'd come for.. and it was time to reap the price. "I can bet'n m'bitter butt that I've seen 'em dog go in 'ere. I know there's plenty, don' needa tell me, an' if there's one thing y'gotta 'ave learned is tha' my gut's always right!" Well, most of the time, that was.

"Yeah yeah, I'm well aware, kid, it's just.." Randle shrugged and wiggled his hands in a pseudo-meaningful gesture. "I'm not all that big on spying the back end, get what I'm saying? There's really no need for a mutt hunted by his own boys to hang out in the shadiest bit of town. But I trust ya, eventually the hook'll get ahold of something.." A huff escaped him, blowing away a speck of dirt.

"Y'know what 'em be sayin' 'bout pooches. Can't hold 'er booze; so, we jus' wait in 'ere, he'll have 'is lil' drink, an' in no time-" Footsteps from behind the walls.. followed by a creak.

Words wouldn't even do justice to describing how inhumanly swift the two gumshoes dropped back down behind their barrels, though it was the exact response the dramatic turn of events asked for. Much like Sprite'd predicted, the dog - undoubtedly their man in question - came trotting out, accompanied by two jaw-dropping gals of similar furry nature. It was only thanks to Sprite knowing one prettier than all that Randle didn't have another problem to deal with. They did their little thing, taking off their kit and all. It was hard to keep a straight face, though all the straightness she was seeing helped her hold onto that stoic, slightly disgruntled grimace.

"Y'sure w'ain't gotta-" Sprite mumbled to Randle, who only hushed and shook his head in reply. "Occupational hazard.. keep ya focus."

Though next thing they knew, their Person of Interest and likely the last clue left in town to help them solve the Grand McMillen Killings had his lights knocked out by fuzzy lady number two. Just had to keep.. mouth shut- okay, curse mentally. Sprite sat frozen on her spot, eyes sharpened; this was only getting better and worse at the same time! Randle, on the other hand, seemed only deeply disappointed.

Now two geniuses of justice had to wait for these.. apparently very good friends - at least Sprite and them had a similar taste in not-men - to finish scavenging Mr Fuzzbutt's gear, smooching passionately and trying to hide a body, which was the biggest thorn their case's tender foot could hope for. They glared, tried to remember their faces.. but eventually the only thing that brought some life into the situation, was a call from the opposite street that wasn't at all friendly.

"Oi, ovah there! Got me some robbers!" Guards, way too many of them to get comfortable around. "Blimey, they've got a body! C'mere, fellas, sick 'em!"

That was when the real trouble began. Randle had to dash sideways to make sure Sprite wouldn't get involved, all while trying to ignore the fact that his tail and annoyingly glowing eyes had very much been visible from the street-side of things. Keep calm, make no sound- after all, there was no reason for the guards to think that two mere nosy trash-eaters would have anything to do with these two superiorly dressed dames and their business of..-

"There's four of 'em! Go get more men!" Why, how painstakingly pleasant.

"Time t'keep 'em boots tramplin', mush'smushers!" Sprite called - almost cheered - towards the ladies. "We'll talk 'bout y'scrappin' up our day later!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back