• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Piracy and dragons lore.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've just put some basic shit down as I have stuff to do and don't want to sit down and write a essay worth of fictional shit. This will be added to and edited and maybe if I can be assed I shall make it look pretty somehow with code.

Magic is a thing, each person has the potential to use magic but figuring out what kind usually takes time. The most common powers are those who bend the elements to their will.
Water, fire, air, and earth.
But some people have been recorded duplicating themselves, lifting swords with their mind, magic has been a tool used by pirates and governments alike.
-------

The world. Mostly water, this world is bigger then earth with a number of landmasses across it. But it's mostly water.

The largest known landmass is home of the Bulleria or "bull" nation. (Mostly white men. Think british, America etc)
They have the largest naval force known in the world. And are known to use slave labour.

The Hapan islands are home to the Shô Dynasty, (basically Japanese and Chinese culture, armies of Ninja and samurai)
The Shô are rumoured to have the strongest armies in all the world. Their armour, weapons and technology surpass most others.

The Argyle Archipelago is home to the Tuller alliance. Men of all races who joined together to stand up to the bull's greed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back