• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Piracy and dragons: open in case you cared, come in take a seat, I'm sure we have something to discuss as you are clever enough to click on this.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
On the Isle of Boline a Pirate town with the same name as the island.. (pirates arnt that creative it seems)
Many people from all different backgrounds live and try to survive. Pirates, mercenaries, refugees, merchants, ex navy soldiers... all the people who live in Boline, live under the rule of the Captains Council. Four pirate captains with a small fleet each at their command. For twenty years the council has oppressed Boline and done as they pleased...

With the council taking a cut from everything and anything it was only a matter of time until the people rioted, fought back, stormed the council's fort and steal everything back and then some.

How Ironic the council's last show of greed was to horde the islands rum, stolen or bought. The crew that formed in retaliation became legends that night, Two brothers said to be human demons raised in dragon fire rallied those who would fight, the Demon crew may have started with humble beginnings, but their story will be sung of and passed around for decades to come.
-----------
Fantasy pirate rp,
If people want to play I shall make a lore page etc if you have questions let me know.

Looking for four to eight players who can post at least once a week
Maybe up for playing two characters.

The plot will follow a pirate crew (or two if all the people join.) As they survive and pirate in a fantasy world
The demon crew is a default name, if someone submits their own captain and I am impressed they can take the spot instead of the co captains I have.

Magic is a thing, like most of my rp's anything is allowed if I deem it ok and it's not bullshit OP.

A pirate crew on a adventure for riches, power and comfort.
Three governments on the brink of full scale war.
A pirate faction threatening the world with a magical artefact created by the god of the sea herself.

A pirate crew on a adventure for riches, power and comfort.
Three governments on the brink of full scale war.
A pirate faction threatening the world with a magical artefact created by the god of the sea herself.

Ok, have you got a cs or something that I can fill out?

I'll post a CS page soon and tag everyone.

Shits up.

Lore page still needs to go up but the basics to make a character is all there

Cough,
Is anyone interested in a original world with many arcs to play through that will tailor itself to choices made in game?

Piracy, magic, mayhem murder and mischief!

Plunder treasure, artefacts, amass a bounty or become a privateer!

(If enough join the option of rival pirate crews can be playable.)

Just a question.

"Maybe up for playing two characters."

Does this mean the character limit per roleplayer is two characters, or are we allowed more?
Yes.

Aha can have two actual characters and three npcs

This could use new life. I call for pirates and bandits who can post at least twice a week. 98% of you are accepted the moment you submit a fair character so come and be the Phoenix down this rp needs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back