• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Pinning Threads in Private Workshop

Alteras

The Sleepy Prisoner
Administrator
Supporter
Don't know how troublesome it'll be to give the perms to do this to each and every single private workshop, but it'll nice if we could pin threads in there. I keep creating new threads for every new CS, RP, and BBCode test and design I make, so the threads that I use most often for reference but never post in get pushed down the list. It'll be neat if we could pin these threads in our private workshop so that we don't have to scroll through the list to find them. I know that we can just bookmark it, but I feel a bit weird about bookmarking my own threads that are in my private workshop.

Unfortunately, this will likely not happen. Staff can see all the pirvate workshops, which means should we pin member threads in that forum, it'll actually cause us quite a mess. I would suggest using bookmarks. :D They help easily locate content in crowded areas.

I bookmark my Private Workshop threads. ^ ^

But then as Staff we can see all of them so they get pretty lost otherwise.

Ah, I see. Didn't know the staff's version of the site displayed it like that. I can understand how troublesome that is.

Ah, I see. Didn't know the staff's version of the site displayed it like that. I can understand how troublesome that is.
Oh yeah, lol. It's a bit of a nightmare seeing everyone's threads in there. When I first joined the staff team, they had to help me find them cause they got buried. T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back