• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pinepeaks

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Panzer

Suffering
l

A brush of wind tugged and pulled at the tips of the pines sat in an endless sea of trees with the morning sun rising just above the horizon. The Town's lights still shone through the cold and black air of a night due to melt into a day.
The air was quiet with the sound of wind and aching metal that sung like an orchestra over the sleeping neighborhoods.
A sudden roar escaped the forest, the far-off anomaly beginning it's normal routine early, or so it seems. A chilling alarm siren stood above the forest and mountains, decrepit things with vines wrapped about its features, and just above that, The full moon rested atop the sky, staring down the valley.

PINEPEAKS

This day was like any other...
l

Steven was making his rounds throughout the town of Pinepeaks. The old truck bumped a bit along the road as he made his way from mail box to mail box. Steven, who had always been a bit of a night owl, was feeling faily chipper this evening. He pulled his truck to a stop, and as he was shoveling envelopes into the mail box, he realized with some delight that he had a package to deliver here. He scooped the box up, walked to the door, and rang the bell. Rather than leaving the box on the doorstep after ringing the bell, Steven decided to hand it over personally.

(Anyone who wants a package can open this door)

Last edited:
John Miller
John was focusing on his book as he heard a ring from his door, 'Could it be the Polaroid camera I ordered last week?', he thought as he went up and fixed himself quite a bit before opening the door. As he stood up, he looked for his pen on where he put it. He saw it near the bookshelf and grabbed it. John loved mornings due to how serene and quiet they are. He, now opened the door and saw the tall and blonde deliveryman carrying his package.

Steven

"Hello, I've got a package for a John Mi-" Steven suddenly paused as he processed the information written on his clipboard. "Wait, John?" Steven ducked his head a bit so he could see who was at the door better, and grinned. "Oh hey man, I didn't realize this was your place! Oh, wait you're one of those investigative journalist people right? How's that going? You investigating anything interesting in this town?" Steven asked, momentarily forgetting the fact he had a package to deliver.

John Miller
"Oh!", he reacted as he saw Steven in his usual get-up. "It's you.", Jonathan said as he was in his suspenders and dress shirt. "Well, not much. It's more on the missing incidents in the town but I'm doing quite fine.", he said as he welcomed him to come inside, "Care for some toast and black coffee?". He started to walk inside and put toast in the toaster and brew some coffee. "How about you? How's your life going?", he questioned the delivery man, just curious on what happening with him.

Steven
"Oh, that's sounds nice, I skipped dinner today so that would help-" Steven said, banging his head on the door frame. "Ouch, wish they built these things a little higher." Steven said, chuckling. As he walked into the house, Steven suddenly became aware that he was still holding the package and awkwardly set it down on a table. "Well it's just been the same old for me, not much happening in the delivery world Im afraid." Steven said, somewhat wistfully. "Anyway, enough about me, I would have thought you'd be more busy. After whatever that accident was earlier, well, I'd have assumed a journalist such as yourself would be all over that."

Last edited:
Allan yawned as he walked down the sidewalk through the crisp November air. His paint stained denim jacket was flapping in the wind, as well as his long, dark chocolate coloured hair. He had a purple bandanna pulled up above his mouth and nose, as well as a backpack that made metallic 'clank' noises every time he took a step. He lowered his bandanna, looking up at the sky. Wind might fuck me up.. He thought to himself, and looked straight ahead again. He was almost at his destination - The abandoned hotel in the back of town.

Alec grinned as he saw Allan walking through the window. To most people, Allan was unrecognizable,but Alec knew it was him. Grabbing his jacket and a blue bandanna, he wrapped the bandanna around his mouth and nose and left the house, jogging to catch up with his friend. “Hey, you brat, how’s it going?”

To most people, Allan was unrecognizable
(just pointing out that allan has done a fuckload of local shows and shit so he's pretty well known but whatev)

Allan looked over to his side, and met Alec's eyes. He sighed and looked forward, shaking his head. "And here I thought it would be a quiet night." He joked, rubbing his hands together. "Going to the hotel to see what I can do." He answered the previous question, sticking his hands in his jacket pockets. "Isn't it past your bedtime, or something?"

(just pointing out that allan has done a fuckload of local shows and shit so he's pretty well known but whatev)

Allan looked over to his side, and met Alec's eyes. He sighed and looked forward, shaking his head. "And here I thought it would be a quiet night." He joked, rubbing his hands together. "Going to the hotel to see what I can do." He answered the previous question, sticking his hands in his jacket pockets. "Isn't it past your bedtime, or something?"

Alec chuckled. “Yeah, okay, mister ‘I go to bed by 9 every night,’ you old man.” Jokingly, Alec shoved Allan with his shoulder and wrapped his arm around the other’s waist.

"Funny." He responded, jerking himself away from Alec's arm. Miss me with that gay shit. As they walked, Allan was tapping his fingers against his hip in a strange order. To most people, it would just look like him being fidgety. But to a musician, it was pretty clear what he was doing - air guitaring at his side. He did it quite often. It was how he practiced without his instrument.

that1aj that1aj

Last edited:
He grinned. “Guitaring again?” Alec pulled his phone out and scrolled through it until he found his music app. Opening it, he picked a song he knew Allan knew mentally and immediately said “Ready... set... go!” and started the song.

Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado

Thunderstruck. Of course. He thought to himself, and moved his hands to the front of his body, holding an invisible guitar. He started whipping his fingers around the invisible fretboard, closing his eyes as he did so. It was almost as if there was an actual guitar in his hands, and he was shredding on it.

that1aj that1aj

Zap-boy

7... 8...
9... 10 sticks. That's all that was left for Zap-boy to gather, and he scrounged it up into his little arms. He waddled his way back to his makeshift fort. It was a tiny fort made out of sticks, rocks, and blankets; just about the size of a pillow fort, and almost the same consistency. He plopped his leftover sticks into a pile, and took them one by one to construct his own fortress further.
The winds were... particularly rough that day. Perhaps he should have made this another day. He was reassured this as one of the sides caved in at the blunt force of the zephyr. He let out a sigh of disappointment.
"It'll get done... soon." He exclaimed, trying to convince himself to keep going. He went back to its reconstruction.

John Miller

"What incident? I just went to sleep directly on the couch, way too tired with some stuff.", said John as he looked confused on what Steven said. Even if there was an incident that happened earlier, the authorities may have already took care of it so it did not bother him much. He grabbed two mugs and filled them with freshly brewed black coffee and grabbed the toasts from the toaster, "With marmalade or no?", he asked Steven with cheerful eyes.
Kazig Kazig

Last edited:
Steven

"Oh, Jelly please!" Steven said eagerly, taking a seat at a table. "To be honest, I'm not quite sure what exactly happened, but I'm assuming there was some kind off accident. I was on my evening walk when suddenly there was just blaring sirens. Not sure where they were coming from, but they were certainly loud." Steven said, recounting from memory. "I guess it could've been nothing, but I don't know. Whole thing was sending off some really weird vibes. I'd hoped maybe you had heard something about it, seeing as it seems likely sort of your thing."

Silent Mimic Silent Mimic

John Miller
"Okay then, jelly it is.", he said as he started to slather grape jelly on his piece of toast while John went with butter on his toast. He carried the mugs filled with black coffee and plates with toast over at the table. "Sorry if my home isn't that clean, haven't started cleaning yet.", John said with a sigh as he drank the coffee and took a bite out of his toast, "Well, I'm not always on the scene but I'll try to look into it though.", proceeding to give a smile to the delivery boy. "Oh! The package.", he remembered the box and looked at it. "Don't you have some work to do? I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you in your job.", he smiled awkwardly.
Kazig Kazig

Last edited:
Steven
Oh crap. He had completely forgotten about his job. "Oh right! My job! Umm, sorry if I've been a disturbance, I'll get right on out of here, thank you for the toast!" Steven stammered as he rushed to grab his toast, effectively getting jelly on his fingers, and scrambled up. "Thank you for having me!" He shouted as he made a break for his truck, tripping about in the dark.

Ripley
Ripley silently crept through the woods in search of her prey. She had snuck out of the house and was sure Alec wouldn't mind if she left to get some actual food for once. Usually an outing of this sort wouldn't last too long, step into the back yard and grab some fat city rat that was just begging to be caught. However, this night she couldn't seem to find anything. The forest was unusually quiet, even for late fall. Ripley had begun to doubt anything was out here, but continued in hopes of at least finding something to bring back for Alec. That man could not hunt to save his life, but at least he was good at finding those weird food pebbles, somehow.

As Ripley wandered further from home in search of food, she heard the crunch of leaves as something moved through the woods. Ripley' s ears perked up, but the noise sounded to large for anything that could be hunted. An old fear crawled into Ripley's head as she carefully moved to investigate, only to dissapate when she realized it was just a person in the woods. However, as her fears were quelled, a seed of curiosity bloomed in her head. Who was that? Why were they out here? And what were they doing with those sticks? Ripley tried to shake it off. After all, she had more important things to do. She should just keep hunting, and besides, why should she stop anyway? So what if she never learned what he was doing! So what if it was something incredibly interesting she was missing out on! So what if this remained a mystery forever... Ripley immediately headed over to investigate further.

oldbadname oldbadname

The minute the song was over, Alec grinned at Allan and held his hand up for a high five. “That was great, man. I dunno how you do it.” He tucked his phone back in his pocket after checking his notifications and went back to walking with his friend.

Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado (sorry for the hella late reply, man)

Allan gave Alec the most half-assed high five in history, and put his hands back at his sides. "Too much free time." He answered, half-joking, half-serious. "You should pick up an instrument." He suggested.

that1aj that1aj (Don't worry, love)

"Fair enough, mate." He agreed. They were almost at their destination, so Allan slowed his pace a little, and looked up at the abandoned hotel in the near-distance.

that1aj that1aj

Alec slowed down with Allan and looked at the woods behind the old hotel. “Hey, do you see something back in the woods too, or am I just going nuts?” he asked, squinting in an attempt to see it - whatever it was - better.

Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado

"Probably just a hobo." He suggested, since the hotel was essentially a home for the homeless. He continued walking down the sidewalk, putting his bandanna over his mouth and nose once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back