• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pikmin: Join the Resistance

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Stepherz, this is my first time every wanting to start a group role-play so if I seem awkward or doing something that's not normal, you know why. I wanted to do an interest check and see if anyone would be interested in a Pikmin role-play. I recently beat the first game and thought of a plot I think would be fun to do in a group role-play.

When Olimar comes home he is reigned a Hero for surviving such a trip. The government promotes him to head of the Planetary Exploration branch, exploring other planets and finding resources that Hocotate can hopefully use. The Dolphin is upgraded with the newest and latest technology and Olimar works with scientists, soldiers, and doctors while exploring planets.

A golden age has seem to hit Hocotate. Their medical field is growing, technology is advancing, and they've even acquired unique pieces of arts, expanding their cultural views. Late one night Olimar is in his office finishing up paperwork when he hears a familiar cry. A Pikmin cry. He sneaks into the lab to see one of his beloved Pikmin being experimented on.

In disgust and shock he realizes the government has something much more sinister planed out. The sneaky Captain finds out what the governments real plan is: To enslave the Pikmin and using them to dominate the galaxy. A serum was created from the Pikmin, allowing them to breath in the deadly oxygen.

Olimar and his team decide they must return to the Pikmin planet to save the Pikmin and rally up support for their cause. However before they can leave Olimar is killed, not wanting Olimar's death to be for nothing the team steal the Dolphin and fly to the planet. The team must now survive on this strange planet, befriend the Pikmin, and fight off the evil government before the Pikmin are lost for good.

If there is enough interest I will be making slots of how many team members we need! I will be waiting patiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back