• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Piece of trash looking for a long-term RP partner (MxM)

CalamariDaddy

A E S T H E T I C
Hallo, I'm Schadenfreudmeh, but just call me Schaden because even I hate typing out my full username.

Let's just preface this with saying I'm gay as fuck. So I'd prefer MxM pairings when it comes to romance. I'm neither dominant nor submissive, so I'm chill with any role in that kind of aspect. Also, if we are to RP romance, I'd prefer that my partner and their character be 18+ (as I am 18 myself). I don't care what your ref style is, just as long as you got a character sheet to go with it. I'm fine with gore, blood, horror, etc. I'm fine with swearing. I'm fine with any romantic interaction that doesn't break the rules. I am not fine with underaged partners and incest. Get that shit out of here.

I have no life and am able to post several times throughout the day and most of the time I can respond immediately. However, I am moving soon and I got my first year of college coming up, so that may change in the next 2 months or so. I'm also a casual/detailed-ish kind of guy, but I sometimes can't be bothered to write more than 2-3 paragraphs. I try to match with my partner, but if I'm typing a reply and it's going to take more than 15 minutes, then there's a chance that I'll fall asleep while writing. It's happened before. Multiple times.

Now, onto the good stuff. I'm game for any RP that has fast-paced action and a lot for the characters to react to. Dystopian/post-apocalypse RPs are my favorite, followed closely by horror and fantasy/supernatural (not the show, bros). Modern and sci-fi are cool, but I don't RP in that genre much. As for fandoms... Well, I don't do much concerning fandoms. Buuut, if you're up for anything Team Fortress 2 related then hit me right the fuck up now.

Pairings I'm interested in (preferred parts are in bold, but I'm always willing to switch.)

Thief x Guard

Soldier x Enemy soldier

Interrogator x Captured soldier

Spy/Assassin x Target

Ghost x Human

Criminals on the run (A sort of Bonnie and Clyde situation)

If you're interested in any of these or want to try a different one, shoot me a PM.

Pretty sure you're my writing soulmate.

PM me?

I'm new and can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be your bitter, cynical ghost with a strange backstory for you to try and help pass on or at least make a livable room mate out of? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back