• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Pictures as Accordion Titles

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm tying to use a picture for the title of an accordion slide. It worked, sure, but it does that 'click to make the image bigger' thing, which makes it harder to see the stuff inside the slide. Is there any way to stop that from happening? I was thinking maybe the height restrict, but I don't think so.

If need be, I can provide the code to show what I mean.

I'm not really interested in div boxes. I wanted to have a picture as a header, and I figured it'd probably just be easier to put it down as the first slide's name than just have it awkwardly at the top. Do I have to put the picture in a div box? I don't really know how to do that.

I'm not really interested in div boxes. I wanted to have a picture as a header, and I figured it'd probably just be easier to put it down as the first slide's name than just have it awkwardly at the top. Do I have to put the picture in a div box? I don't really know how to do that.
If you want it as a background image, yes. If you just use the img tag, it'd work as intended and just place an image rather than a background. If you just want an image;

no slide

That is what would happen, but it's possible.

So I would put the div box in the slide name? I've never really used a div box before, so I'm not sure how to do that.

So I would put the div box in the slide name? I've never really used a div box before, so I'm not sure how to do that.
Here is an example you can review to get an idea from;

Text
Randomy random.

Code:
[border=0px solid #ddd][accordion=50%]{slide=[bg=#ccdd88; background: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/rainbow.27642/full?d=1496540527');][B][COLOR=#fff][SIZE=18px]Text[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=18px][/SIZE][/B][/bg]}Randomy random.{/slide}[/accordion][/border]

Ah, I think I figured it out on my own, maybe, but thank you! I really should have looked at that thread when you linked it to me, the title just made me a bit nervous. Again, thank you very much. I didn't even know you could do anything like that. I suppose I still have a lot to learn, but I'm working on it.

Ah, I think I figured it out on my own, maybe, but thank you! I really should have looked at that thread when you linked it to me, the title just made me a bit nervous. Again, thank you very much. I didn't even know you could do anything like that. I suppose I still have a lot to learn, but I'm working on it.
Yeah, gotta give the resources a chance! Take a peek in here - Resource - BBCode Center Directory & Information - since it's a directory of all things bbcode.

If you want to use the [img] tag instead, you can put it in a div with pointer-events:none set.

random
ukkwbrdfhcbdjd

Code:
[accordion]{slide=[div=pointer-events: none;][img]https://source.unsplash.com/random[/img][/div]}ukkwbrdfhcbdjd{/slide}[/accordion]

If you want to use the [img] tag instead, you can put it in a div with pointer-events:none set.

random
ukkwbrdfhcbdjd

Code:
[accordion]{slide=[div=pointer-events: none;][img]https://source.unsplash.com/random[/img][/div]}ukkwbrdfhcbdjd{/slide}[/accordion]
I think the other way worked great, but I'll keep that in mind, even though I'm not 100% sure what that means. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back