• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Picked up a couple of strays.

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Maybe you worked for the company, maybe you were one of the few trying to stop them, or maybe you were just unlucky enough to have the back of your van open as they ran by, but now you've picked up a set of twins who are determined to make it on their own. There's just one problem: they haven't seen the outside world since they were little, and they can't run faster than dogs.

The Story: the Remembrance Corporation is a sick and twisted place under the surface, despite how they act on the surface. If someone comes by they don't like, they'll find excuses to keep the person trapped forever where no one will be able to find them again.

Your part of the story begins when a set of twins come running out of the supermarket with a large mismatch of groceries and being chased by two bulky guards. The twins throw their supplies in the back of your van/truck before climbing in themselves and shouting at you to drive. (Now that I think about it, a truck makes more sense for this part.) They've just escaped from being captives of the Rememberance Corporation and now they have no idea where to go next.
But that's where you come in, see? What would you do with these runaways?
You could turn them in and hope that you don't get arrested yourself.
You could bring them home and hope that they don't bring this trouble with them.
You could go off on an adventure with them, hoping to go somewhere where the Rememberance Corporation can't find you.
Or you can come up with something I haven't expected and we can see where that leads as well.

For this story, the set of twins I'm looking to play will be male, so it would be best if your character was also a guy, alright? I could make the twins a girl and a boy if you wanted to play as a woman, but having one or both of the twins being girls just brings up extra unfortunate implications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back