• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pick a 1x1, any 1x1

HL860 Laser Sniper

Mechanist's Raifu
Just a warning, i am not the best roleplayer, and i most commonly reply under a paragraph
So called "Love"
Supernatural, High school

When a boy finds out about his girlfriend's secret, things take a scary turn, as he fears his life may be at risk from her plans.
Love of Lights.
Taken
Fantasy, Monsters

While travelling through the woods, a human finds what appears to be an old schoolhouse. Next to it was a beautiful pond with a dock... But there's a rare sight on the Dock
Cutey Crawlies
Supernatural, Insects

When a wanderer finds this old and abandoned, yet nice looking house, they are greeted to a locked basement with the key taped to the door... Upon venturing down the basement, the light begins to flicker... And then darkness.
Sharpshot
Apocalypse, possible romance

On a Mission, the new member of the group was assigned to be part of the Scouts. The newbie was assigned Recon. Things take a bad turn when the Newbie cannot hit shots.
Critical Strike: Life at Home
Fantasy, Possible Combat. Direction is based on Character Choice and Actions
(Requires a new character to be made based on the character chosen)

After coming home from a long battle, The Heroes decide to settle down and have fun (possibly even with their captured enemy). Christmas was in two days, so it makes sense to have a little fun.
I'll do multiple 1x1s, but not of the same rp
(Side note, prefix is fantasy because 3/5 of them are fantasy)

Last edited:
#1's taken, so if you stumble upon this and think "Hey, i'd like to do that one", then you're out of luck. The others are still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back