• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Photography Photo Dump

Whelp, totally forgot I had this. Here ya go peeps

IMG_20170211_141116_914.jpg 2017-01-22 12.30.27 1.jpg

2017-02-12 05.34.51 1.jpg 2017-02-12 05.34.49 2.jpg

2017-02-12 05.34.49 1.jpg IMG_20170128_202951_383.jpg

2017-02-12 05.32.31 1.jpg 2017-02-12 05.34.48 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're very good for phone pictures though. Do you use any specific editing program or just the ones on your phone?

I'm on a roll coz I haven't done this in so long and I have a huge lineup 

2017-02-17 10.34.44 1.jpg 2017-02-17 10.34.45 1.jpg

2017-02-17 10.34.47 1.jpg 2017-02-17 10.34.40 1.jpg

2017-02-17 10.34.43 1.jpg

I remember when everyone still had these TV's

Good times (for nostalgia(ish) reasons - trying to watch football on them could be a huge pain in the ass however xD)

All TV related problems and nostalgia(ish) aside however, I love these pictures. Keep it up ^^

I remember when everyone still had these TV's

Good times (for nostalgia(ish) reasons - trying to watch football on them could be a huge pain in the ass however xD)

All TV related problems and nostalgia(ish) aside however, I love these pictures. Keep it up ^^

I don't think I'm old enough to remember ever having a TV like that :P  I thought the art gallery simply made it up for its artistic value but I guess not. And thank youuu <33

Witchcraft's the way to go. Gotcha. 

Indeed, t'is the word of Witchfinder General.

witchfinder-general-vincent-price-e1307907589728.png

This some good stuff.  I used to love photography, but a few years ago my house burned down due to arson.   Lost two camera bodies, and three lens (as well as some basic lightbox equipment but that was the least of it).  Never wanted to spend the money to get back into it "properly", but even if I did I'd probably just go for a phone with a decent camera.   I still have Ps, Lightroom, Ae, etc.   I haven't done any photo editing in a long time either.  Used to have so much fun with it.   

Bringin' back some feels.... ( ⁍᷄⌢̻⁍᷅ )

This some good stuff.  I used to love photography, but a few years ago my house burned down due to arson.   Lost two camera bodies, and three lens (as well as some basic lightbox equipment but that was the least of it).  Never wanted to spend the money to get back into it "properly", but even if I did I'd probably just go for a phone with a decent camera.   I still have Ps, Lightroom, Ae, etc.   I haven't done any photo editing in a long time either.  Used to have so much fun with it.   

Bringin' back some feels.... ( ⁍᷄⌢̻⁍᷅ )

Aww, that sucks dude ;-; hopefully the feels trip wasn't too bad. I'm still saving up for a decent-ish camera, but I'm nowhere near. So far my editing softwares include VSCO, the shitty one that comes with iPhones and whatever I can pirate through the Internet. Super professional, I know.

I've pirated all of my software for more than ten years, and two or three years ago I did three weddings in the same year.  Never had an issue; reported it all on my taxes.  I may or may not have claimed the adobe software on my taxes as purchased, and I may or may not have received deductions for said report. 

And nah, it's good feels really.  I miss it, but the D5 I had was almost $3k for the body alone.  The other was a hand-me-down Nikon.  It wasn't cheap I doubt, even though I never used it, replacing the pair would be too much.  I actually do have a decent point-and-shot Nikon J1 still, but I need to replace the battery, and get a new charger.  It's been completely dead so long that I don't think it'd hold a charge.  I should totally order that off amazon in the near future.

dammmnnn you better keep it up! I'm getting a nice cryptic energy from several of these. you have a unique style that puts the world in a different perspective or light. thanks for sharing  ;D  kind of inspired by this to be honest

dammmnnn you better keep it up! I'm getting a nice cryptic energy from several of these. you have a unique style that puts the world in a different perspective or light. thanks for sharing  ;D  kind of inspired by this to be honest

wow that was so nice thank you so much <3  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back